𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠 ~ 𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐒

This contains...
        Fluff'...𖤐
not reread ٩(ᐛ)و

TOP: YANG JEONGINBOTTOM: HAN JI-SUNGenjo𝐲★☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TOP: YANG JEONGIN
BOTTOM: HAN JI-SUNG
enjo𝐲★☆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The winter sun shown outside. Everyone was in class, either playing around or taking lessons. Jeongin sat by his desk, missing his boyfriend dearly. He sat next to the window, looking outside where the snow fell. He sighed and picked up his belongings, leaving his class. He couldn't take it. He missed his boyfriend so much. He ran over to his class, hugging his boyfriend who was startled by the sudden touch.

'Innie? What are you doing here?'

'I missed you Hyung... I really did...'

'Aw... wanna head over to mine and cuddle?'
Jeongin's eyes never shimmered brighter.

'Ofcourse! I was gonna ask you.'

'Oh, hehe. Well, wait for me outside!'

Jeongin nodded at the imperative sentence and walked off, zooming through the students.

~

2 minutes later

Han walked outside, feeling someone hug his back. He smiled happily, holding on the arms that were wrapped around his waist. The snow ended a while before, and the couple were happier to be in each others embrace in the atmosphere they were in.

'Okay, let's go head off to mine.'

'Okay!'
Jeongin beamed, elated that he were able to cuddle with his boyfriend and coat him in soft kisses.

___

At home

'Welcome home boys!'
Mrs. Han said from the kitchen.

'Hi mom!'
Both boys said. Han took a glance at his boyfriend, giggling at his actions which flattered Jeongin.

~

The couple sat in their room, with Han on Jeongin's lap and Jeongin's legs wrapped around Han's hips. Jeongin lay gentle kisses on the nape of Han's neck.

'You smell nice.'

'Oh? Thank you! I'm not surprised since it's the
perfume you got for my birthday.'
Jeongin blushed at the statement, flattered that Han was still wearing the perfume that he had got him a term ago.

Jeongin hid himself on Han's back, laying more kisses.

'Hyung, can we hold hands? My hands feel so lonely~'

'Sure! You didn't need to ask!'
Han smiled, leading in Jeongin's touch.

They intertwined their fingers. Han turned around to face his boyfriend. He held Jeongin's chin with his free hand and kissed him passionately.

'I hope you know how much I love you.'

'I love you more, Innie.'

Suddenly, the door smashed open, revealing a familiar figure...

___

Words: 385