𝐉𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐱 ~ 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 ~ 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐒

This contains...
Smut...★

TOP: 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗BOTTOM: HAN JI-SUNGenjo𝐲★☆HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TOP: 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗
BOTTOM: HAN JI-SUNG
enjo𝐲★☆
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Han Ji-sung was an average boy at his school, he had fluffy blonde hair, pale skin, and sparkling brown eyes. He wore glasses that weirdly brightened them. He got teased and pushed around but it was nothing he couldn't handle. Han walked to the gym, his least favourite place. He thought it was meaningless and boring. He walked into the locker room where all the boys were getting dressed in their gym uniforms. Han walked over to his locker and unlocked it. He had opened it, having a small white paper fall out. Confused, Ji-sung picked it up and it read 'Meet me in the showers.'

Han looked up knowing it was Felix's handwriting. He walked over to the showers, making sure no one saw him and snuck in. 'Lixie? Where are you?' He gently whispered. 'Right behind you.' A stern voice said. Felix pulled him into the shower stall and pinned him against the wall making Han gasp. 'Fe-' 'How many times do I have to tell you not to wear these slutty shorts at school?' Ji-sung was confused but smiled innocently. 'Just once more, Lix.' He grinned, wrapping his arms around Felix's neck kissing his nose softly.

Felix disliked when Ji-sung did that and Han knew that too, but did it anyway. Han knew Felix was soft that way. 'Princess, I'm beginning to think you like to be banged at school.' He giggled.

'Let's find out~'

He said, crouching down and unbuckling Felix's pants, taking out his dick.

SMUT

Ji-sung licked the tip, earning an almost inaudible grunt from Felix. 'Don't tease you fucking whore or I'll shove it down your throat." Ji-sung gulped and without hesitation, took Felix's length into his mouth. Felix smirked, looking down the sight he was blessed with and couldn't help but just praise whoever gifted him Ji-sung. Ji-sung coated Felix's dick in saliva, licking his tip once again. Felix didn't want to come yet, so he had Han pull away.

Felix stripped Ji-sung from his shorts and grabbed his ass, squeezing it. Han let out a lewd moan, in which Felix chuckled at all his confidence being taken over and slapped his ass once again earning a louder, pleasurable moan. Felix smirked, picking Ji-sung up, pinning him against the wall.  'I need you so badly...' Ji-sung whined 'I need you too, baby.' With that, Felix thrusted in without any hesitation or warning, making Han throw his head back in pain and delight. 'Ngh..Daddy~ hAhh~!' 'Mhm~ you like that, slut? You like daddy's cock inside you?' He groaned, leaving hickeys on Han's neck. 'Ugh... Yeah..haAh~ I love it~!' Felix smirked and captured Ji-sung's lips, trying to put his tongue into his mouth, but Han denied Felix's access and didn't let him.

Felix started hitting Han's favourite spot, making him open his mouth. Felix took the chance to slide his tongue in. Ji-sung's tongue danced with Felix's and after a few seconds, Felix pulled away for air continuing to pound inside him. 'Don't you dare deny daddy's pleasures you slut.' He nipped at his neck earning a few gasps. 'Y-YeAh~ dAddy I'm sorry~!' Han said. 'I forgive you...' Soon Felix's thrusts became uneven and then they both came and panted. Felix slowly pulled out and cleaned both of them up. 'That was amazing, Lixie!' He kissed his boyfriend's cheek. 'It was. But I'm not done with you.'

They shared a passionate kiss, not realizing everyone in the changing room heard them...

-

Sorry for not publishing!! I've just been out of ideas!!!

However, what did you think? (It was quite short so I'm sorry!!)