𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠 ~ 𝐎𝐍𝐄

This contains...
Smut,,

TOP: HWANG HYUNJINBOTTOM: HAN JI-SUNGenjo𝐲★☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TOP: HWANG HYUNJIN
BOTTOM: HAN JI-SUNG
enjo𝐲★☆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed as Prince Hyunjin once again made a girl cry and run out of the castle. 'Prince Hyunjin, why must you be so mean?' I asked and all I got was a loving kiss on my hand. 'Han I'm sure as hell you know why.' He said and I blushed, looking away. Prince Hyunjin stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. 'Remember what I told you to call me when we're alone?' Hyunjin asked. 'Y-Yes Hyunjin Hyung...' I said. He smirked, 'Your adorable, do you know that?' Hyunjin said and connected our lips in a sweet and loving kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled into the kiss which sadly was broken since Hyunjin pulled away. 'Damn, if you kiss me like that I won't be able to hold back~' Hyunjin said. I blushed 'S-Stop!' I said blushing even more as Hyunjin pecked tiny kisses at my neck.

I quickly pushed him away as the doors to the dining room were flung open. 'H-Hello Princess Lee! P-Please take a seat!' I said, extremely flustered. Hyunjin just chuckled and sat down as well. 'May you please sign you name here?' I asked handing her a clipboard. After she signed it I gave her a nice smile. 'Would you like anything to dr-' I was cut off by her telling me what she wanted to eat and I quickly wrote it down. 'I want a glass of iced coffee with cream, I want toast with jelly and if the bread isn't perfectly brown I don't want it!' She demanded. I quickly nodded, leaving to tell the cooks about her order. Hyunjin's eye twitched the way she spoke to me. 'So King Hyunjin~ what's your favorite thing to do?' She asked all flirty. 'Work.'  Hyunjin said. 'Oh! Well I love to-' 'Be a bitch and give orders to my servants since your a spoiled brat?' Hyunjin asked which shocked Princess Lee. 'Well I-' I accidentally cut her off and walked in.

'Princess Lee h-here's your food.' I walked along and carefully put it on the table in front of her and smiled. I stepped back and she took a bite of the toast and smiled. 'Come here' She said. I gulped and walked towards her. 'Ye-' I was cut off with her slapping the toast on my face and I was in shock. 'It tastes like horse shit! Did you not hear the what I wan-' 'Shut the fuck up bitch. What gives you the right to treat my servant like that? I don't care that you're a fucking princess. I don't want to marry a whore who spreads their legs for attention. Get the fuck out.' Hyunjin's eyes darkened. I looked at him and his eyes fumed with anger and rage which made me scared. Princess Lee left crying at the insults that may had been true. Hyunjin walked over to me and started cleaning my face as he muttered a wide variety of words that I didn't even know! I looked up at Hyunjin. I smiled. 'It's okay Hyunjin Hyung!' I said and he looked at me with a soft expression. He sighed as he caressed my now clean cheek. 'I hate everyone who treats you like that...You are so special to me.' Hyunjin said and hugged me which I hugged him back.

HYUNJIN'S POV.

I watched as Han sat on my lap and talked to me about his day. He just rambled on about random nonsense. How can he be so adorable and not notice it? Damn. I held Han tighter as he smiled. 'I'm sorry sir, am I rambling again?' Han asked. I chuckled and nodded 'Yeah but it's cute.' I said and Han turned into a tomato. 'I-I love you Hyunjin' Ji-sung said and my heart thumped in my chest. 'I love you too, baby.' I said. I kissed Han as he kissed me back. I lay him down on my bed and his blush darkened. 'H-Hyunjin what If s-someone c-comes in?' He asked. 'Don't worry baby.' I said and I started licking Han's neck, leaving hickeys as I sucked on his sensitive part making him moan 'Nn... H-Hyunjinnie~' I smirked and took off his shirt revealing his beautiful body. 'You're so sexy Hannie...' I said and Ji-sung covered his face in embarrassment. I smiled and gently took Han's hands in mine and pinned them beside his head. 'Don't hide your face... I want to hear and see everything.' I said 'Good.' I said and started leaving little kisses down Ji-sung's chest and stomach. 'J-Jinnie...more' Han moaned. I nodded and unbuckled his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. Han blushed as his dick was now out of the box. I smirked licking his tip making him moan with pleasure. I licked a little more and then I took it all in my mouth, teasing him. Knowing it drove Han crazy. 'Ah~ Jinnie I-I need AHAH~ you!' He moaned. I couldn't hold back anymore. I stood up and sucked on my fingers, carefully pushed one in making him whine. 'Does it hurt?' I asked not wanting to hurt him. 'N-No...' He said. I nodded and started moving them in and out then added another and another. Soon all three were going in and out at a rapid pace. 'Ah~ AH~ JINNIE~ T-There! Ji-sung moaned. 'I can't hold back anymore' I said and removed my clothes. I positioned myself. 'Ready?' I asked. Han nodded. I thrusted in, earning a pleasurable scream from Han. I moved in and out rapidly hitting his prostate dead on each time. 'Ah~ Yeah~ H-Harder! H-HYUNJIN!' Han moaned. 'Jinnie~ I'm going-' 'Me too...' I said. I added a few more thrusts and I came inside Ji-sung as he came on us. I cleaned us up as I pulled out and I smiled 'I love you.'

___

WORDS: 1008