𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠 ~ 𝐑𝐨𝐩𝐞 ~ 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐒

This contains...
Angst..

I'm not emo I promiseenjo𝐲★☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

enjo𝐲★☆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was just too much. The pressure, the pain, the heartache, the grief, the loss, and the monster that writhed inside him, waiting for any opportunity to burst out of its prison. But that couldn't happen. He would be seen as more of a monster than he already was. So he kept it inside. The monster just kept growing, and growing, and growing until it became too much. He could no longer keep it at bay. He had to let the monster loose and soon, otherwise he may meet a demise he wouldn't like nor enjoy. 

It was a week after the monster became too big when the urge hit. It had all jut been piling up for so long, and now it was time to let the monster out and let it thrive. Everything that accumulated was just another step closer to the edge until his toes were just dangling off the edge. One last step, and he'd be gone. At peace. At rest. Finally... dead. 

Though he never wanted it to happen this way, it did. He never wanted to have this urge, to have this monster. But it was too late. The urge was here, as was the monster, and there was no stopping either of them. This was it; this was going to be that final step over the edge. The final little push he needed to finally be free from this hell, the hell that he suffered alone.  So he stood upon that chair, the light of the moon shining through the bars of his cell window and lighting up his pale face. The rope around his neck seemed to constantly grate against his throat, begging him to just... walk off and finally end it all.

After everything he had been through, was this really the way he wanted to leave? No notes, no apologies, no reasoning? For a moment, he considered taking the rope from around his neck and stepping down. But that would cause more problems than it would solve... wouldn't it? He just wanted to end it, but what was stopping him? 

Chan. 

The boy he had fallen head over heels for was the thing stopping him. He was like an angel that never left his side, that never saw him for what he was; a monster. No, he never saw a monster. All he saw was a timid boy who's seen far too much and can no longer deal with it alone but is too scared to reach out and ask for assistance. He knew Ji-sung didn't want her to know, but he always figured out a way to know everything there was to know about him.  As the boy looked through the window into the starry night sky, only one thought danced across his mind.

Was it really worth it? And the answer he had for that question was, yes. It was worth it, because then they'd be free of the monster they hated. The monster they so desperately wanted to kill, to get rid of. He might as well do their job for them.  Taking a deep breath, one he was sure to be his last, the boy stepped off the edge and just hung there. There was no screaming, no gasp of pain. He wanted this, and he was prepared for this. He had finally said his last goodbye and was finally at rest.

"Ji-sung!" screamed a male voice that he may miss. The boy ran forward, pulling him from the ceiling and checked for a pulse. Nothing.

He was gone and there was nothing anyone could do.

____

Part 2?

My first angst!! What did you think?
(Part two will be much better)