𝐉𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐱 ~ 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 ~ 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐒

This contains...
        Smut...★

TOP: 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗BOTTOM: HAN JI-SUNGenjo𝐲★☆Dedicated to my husband kaiak69 1K SPECIAL!!!A

TOP: 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗
BOTTOM: HAN JI-SUNG
enjo𝐲★☆
Dedicated to my husband kaiak69
1K SPECIAL!!!
A.N: LISTENING TO COOKIE BY NEWJEANS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FELIX POV...

Ah yes, wedding day. A day where two people explain why they love each other in-front of people. Not like we don't do that already. Personally I think marriage is stupid and unnecessary. But by a little convincing from Han and bribery I couldn't resist. Han of-course was ecstatic and jumped all around like a lunatic but that's one of many things I admire about him. So cliché. Of-course even though I wanted a small wedding, Han invited everyone. The ceremony was huge since I have a large line of people in my family and Han had so many friends. But even though the long vows and romantic cake cutting and whatsoever was quite fun, I thought that Han looked so gorgeous in the dress he wore. I love how he can look so hungry for me when I just merely caress him. Or when I wink he turns into a blushing mess. There are times when he hides his face because he gets embarrassed from me just admiring him. I should hurry up though.

He doesn't know that this will be a long night. Maybe he does from the way I see him through the reflection of the mirror staring impatiently with need in his eyes 'What's taking you so long?' Han's voice echoed. 'Sorry Princess, I got lost in my thoughts.' I said walking over to the bed taking off my blazer and tie in the process. 'Already having doubts?' He teased. I just smirked and kissed his hand. 'Never.' I spoke looking directly into his eyes as I leaned in and captured his lips in mine, watching him close his eyes and melt into the kiss. I laid Ji-sung down, hovering over him as he unbuttoned my shirt. With my free hand I caressed his body, exploring all the curves and dips he had. I heard a moan come from him as I caressed his hip, starting to kiss down his chest.

I slipped off my shirt earning another moan. I looked at him with confusion. 'I didn't touch you baby... What's that moan for?' I asked. 'Y-You're just so hot...' He blushed and looked away. I'm not usually the sappy type but with him I'll make an exception. 'I love you Felix...' He said, cutting me off from my thoughts. 'I love you too baby.' I responded and kissed down his chest then down to his thick thighs that I adored. I kissed and sucked them, giving him large hickeys. 'Ah~ Lixie hurry...' he said. 'Of-course my Princess.' I grabbed Ji-sung's thighs roughly and put them on my shoulders, looking down at him. 'Bon appetite~' I said.

I began licking his entrance earning a long moan from him as he immediately tangled his fingers in my hair. I twisted my tongue around his pink whole and kissed, sucked, did anything to make him moan for me. "F-Felix~ I need you please... Please daddy~ Thrust you're hard cock in me~' I smirked, setting his legs down, spreading them. 'Awe how can I say no to that kitten?' I said. I thrusted in all the way as he let out a lewd moan.  'Ah~ Ngh...' He arched his back, grabbing the bed sheets. 'How's that Princess?' I groaned. 'It's sexy... Ngh~' I smiled and kissed his cheek as I began moving at a slow speed. I picked eren up as he held onto me. 'Daddy~ Ah...Ngh~!'  He continued moaning as I grabbed his butt thrusting in at a faster pace, enjoying the sounds of pleasure. 'Ahh~Daddy's so good for me...' 'I'm- Ah~ glad you like it k-kitten...' I was beginning to loose my control over Ji-sung so I laid him on the bed again and towered over him, bringing his ass up, going faster again. 'Felix~! I'm so close!' 'T-That's not my name Princess~' I whispered deeply into his ear making him tighten. 'D-Daddy... Ah~' 'My Princess...' I smiled, kissing the nape of his neck and slapped his butt. 'I'm c-close too.' I said, panting. Soon enough with a few harder thrusts I came and the room as filled with moans and heavy breaths. 'That was amazing...' Han said, smiling while looking back at me. I leaned down and kissed him. 'Oh but Princess, I'm not finished with you yet.' I said.

His eyes winded as I began moving...

____

THIS WASN'T AS GOOD SO I'M SORRY 🥲

However, what do you think?