Ch 2: Pesky bird needs therapy

My eyes squint as I analyze what Xisuma is about to say.
"Please, pay attention Grian" said the man in the armour. "Yes, sorry..." i say trying to dismiss all the heads that were turned now in my direction."Good, now, why did I call this meeting? you ask. Well, I wanted to inform you all that there was and is a glitch in the code. I managed to know what it is but I cannot do anything about it. Believe me, I tried... Anyway, this error will, apparently, make us say the truth about our past when asked about it. But, this is no problem! Right? We know better than ask about the past" said the man as all ears were listening to his voice. Everyone nodded and then the meeting was over. 'Something about this is not right. Something bad will happen...' I think as I exit the building and fly away with my elytra. I would use my wings but, no one knows about them on this server...

3rd person/narrator

"Hey Grian wanna go together to your base since you seem quite alone " Scar said laughing a bit "Ack- Scar you scared me" said the pesky bird man after he realised what happened "Did I really scare you Grian?"Scar replied to Grian, no- GRAIN (Hehehe. Don't expect me not to add humor in this -Xelqua) "No you scared the wall, OF COURSE YOU IDIOT- and sure lets go together" (do I ship? Yesn't. -Xelqua) Said the pesky bird angry but had a mood swing? ( Are you sure this is the script one of the authors?-Grain
Yesn't -Xelqua
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?-Pesky bird) the two men one short and the other one towering over him broke into a laughing fit after that mess

Pov: Grian

"Scar are you sure this is the way to where our bases are located?" I asked because I wasn't sure "Nope!" "SCAR!" I said a bit mad with him "we can get lost you idiot"

"No, no, no, Grian! I know this server like I know my cookies." Scar grins. I frown.
"Is that supposed to be reassuring?" I raise one eyebrow.
"Sure it is! I know my cookies very well." Scar gallops onward. I'm beginning to get nervous, but I trust Scar. Who am I kidding!? I DO NOT trust Scar AT ALL!!! But I don't really have a choice anymore since I have no idea where I'm going.
"Scar." I say his name to get his attention. He turns his head towards me. "...You get us killed and I will murder you."
"Hmm... I'm not sure how that works-"
"JUST DON'T GET US KILLED!"

~10 minutes later~

[Scar was blown up]
[Grian was bown up]

"SCARRRRRRR!!!!" I scream frustrated when I wake up. "God dammit, my items... Now you're really going to die GoodTimes Scar." I say as I take a spare elytra from a nearby chest and then tuck my wings so they don't get seen.

As I take a sword from near the entrance I open the door but I immediately froze. In front of me was a figure too known to me than I would like to admit. His eyes glowing red, his ears were left to fall on his back and their smile, that smile that hunted my dreams. In his hand a bloody knife that I had grown numb to. There was no mistske, this was...

"S-Sam..." I wisper trembling... The figure just standed there..."W-what are y-you doing h-here?..." I whisper again. The figure-no Sam was again just standing there, no talking only smiling...

After a hot second of silence-
"Grian?" Xisuma said concerned for the pesky bird (Did he just INTERRUPT ME? -Xelqua) "Wha- Huh, Oh X-eye-zuma what are you doing here?" GRAIN said looking at the tall admin and then back where Sam was once standing "I'm getting you therapy" Said the father figure of an admin"Wha- NO I DON'T NEED THERAPY " shouted the pesky bird irritated "You do need therapy Grian" Said the tall admin a bit amused at the pesky birds reaction.

______________________________________
Finally done! School starts tomorrow, i'mma go die! I have 2-4 tests in the first 2 weeks and books to update. Hope you liked this chapter!

Word count: 724