TACENDA - 1

Hanahaki disease is a disease where a person vomits withered flower petals, the beautiful flower petals come out of their throat because of the flower tree that grows in the victim's lungs.

Hanahaki's disease is caused by their belief that their love is one-sided love, besides coughing and vomiting flowers, they also vomit blood.

It should also be noted that the flowers that are issued are not ordinary flowers but flowers that are liked by the people you love.

Hanahaki's disease is a beautiful disease but it doesn't come with consequences, if this disease is not cured immediately it can cause death.

Dead...?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The atmosphere in the room immediately fell silent, no one spoke at all, only each of them was busy there. The girls were busy with their activities, except for Ochako who stared in disbelief at Yaomomo's computer.

she covered her mouth and immediately took out her search history. Ochako can't let anyone know about this. she won't be able to.

Her pale face worried the other girls. "Ochako..." Toru called, who was combing Mina's hair.

Ochako turned to the girl and gave her a weak smile. "Yes?" Ochako answered briefly.

"Are you sick Ochako?" Toru's question made Ochako turn pale with attention now especially by Tsuyu who had immediately stood up and walked towards her. She held Ochako's forehead, "Ochako-chan isn't hot she's just very pale, kero." Said Tsuyu who exchanged glances with Yaomomo and Kyoka.

Seeing her friends worry about it made Ochako feel bad, she immediately denied their assumptions. "Ah..., I'm not sick, I'm just tired from our quirk training earlier, maybe I used too much of my quirk and it turned out like this."

Everyone nodded in agreement because indeed they also felt tired after the quirk practice given by Aizawa-sensei was very brutal, while Tsuyu felt that there was something odd about Ochako's words, because Ochako is not an ordinary girl who will be tired because of that even Ochako will increase her practice time, she too often practices after school with Ojiro and Kirishima.

So this thing is very impossible for Tsuyu, if only because of their training practice Ochako is so exhausted like this. "Are you sure, Ochako-chan? It's not because you're sick that you're pale like this?" Tsuyu asked again to make sure.

Ochako quickly shook her head. "No, Tsu-chan. I'm really tired, you know I took too long to use my quirk and it made me feel sick? Maybe because a lot of the food I ate came out make me weak." Ochako answered again more convincingly.

Tsuyu immediately accepted that reason even though Tsuyu still felt that something was wrong with Ochako but she didn't want to get too involved, she was afraid that this would actually make Ochako feel offended.

The silence returned, Ochako became even more uncomfortable. "Okay, I'm going to my room first, okay? I want to rest ." Ochako's permission was immediately approved by everyone.

"Do I need to take Ochako-chan, kero?" Tsuyu offered, who then got a shake from Ochako. "No need Tsu-chan, I'm still strong enough to go back to my room." Reject Ochako gently.

Ochako then walked out of there, letting herself breathe a sigh of relief. For today she doesn't need to worry and be afraid if suddenly the disease recurs.