3- ...

Kay's POV:

Damn I'm not gon lie, shorty was bad asf, she had ha hair Inna high bun and had on sum tight ass leggings perfectly showing off ha ass with my hoodie, I'm definitely gon get that

She just left and it was just me nd the gang, we went our ways nd I left to my house with setty, Dougie nd nas we was finna slide on some opps who js dropped they lo on they story, dumasses.

We got our shi and headed out in Dougie's v.  Niggas wasn't even out, scarry asses niggas know my body ion even know why they try. Pussy's.

After about n hour we went home nd I said bye going into my house.

I immediately took a shower nd got dressed, shi was boring today.. I couldn't get shorty off my mind tho frl. Got a nigga exited n shit.

I pushed that shit in the back of my mind and took my ass to bed. A nigga was tired.

Neyasha's POV:

In the morning

In the morning.

I woke up to my phone kinda blowing up, I sat up, taking off my pillow that was on my face and I took my phone off the charger, opening it and seing that I was added to a gc by Solana

I looked at the time and it was 9:53 why these niggas texting so damn early. I saved the numbers that were in the gc seing that It was everyone that I met yesterday seing as they were saying eachouthers names making it obvious.

                                     *name gc*

DougieB🤍: nigga u stupid ...fuck u mean  that ain't even what went down last night.

Solana 🫶🤞🏼: I mean what I said. U ain't shit😂

Kay kay🤗: it wasn't even like that Solana he was js hanging out with em, my boy wound't do dat.

Solana🫶🤞🏼: stfu kay this don't include you. I'm so done with you Dougie.

Setty💜: ntm on my boy Solana we fr she kissed him, and he pushed her off that treesh only showed u half of what happened last night.