9-....

Neyasha's POV:

Kay was obviously pissed off about the whole thing and I kinda felt bad because we worried them

Kay was obviously pissed off about the whole thing and I kinda felt bad because we worried them. The boys put all the bags in the trunk and we got into the car, it was pretty late. It just hit 8:00 and the drive back was silent.

We were gonna go to solana's house so I could get all my stuff then I would drive myself back home since my car was still here.

After 22 minutes we got back to her house and we all got out, Solana and Bri took there bags inside and I put mine in my car, along with all my stuff. Kay got out the car completely ignoring me, and just walkin into the house

I followed him in and he sat down on the couch pulling out his phone and going on it, everyone else went upstairs to get changed n shit because I guess they were all staying the night at her house again so they could all go to my show tomorrow.

I say down on kay's lap but he still payed no attention to me, staying glued to his phone. I gently snatched the phone out of his hands turning it off and setting it on the couch. "What u want Nye. Don't u gotta go soon?" He says refusing to make eye contact. What a big baby.

"Look I'm sorry ight. Ian mean to make u worry I apologize" I say and he looks at me smirking as he pulls me down into a kiss.

We began making out for a good 6 minutes before I broke the apart getting up off his lap. "Now I gotta go" I say grabbing my bag and my phone as he gets up and I say bye to everyone, as kay walks me out the house as to my car.

I got into my pink lambo and kay kisses my cheek saying bye and I drive off.

I made it to my house not to long later and I  unlock my door, walking inside and closing the door behind me, locking it. I set my keys down on the little key holder thingy that was next to my door and walked up to my room.

I turned the light on, and decided I will just take a shower in the morning. I changed into some boxers and a graphic tee, did my skin care routine and got into bed.

I turned in ginna and Georgia and watched that for like an hour. It was now 10:00, and tomorrow my show starts around 1:30pm

But I wanted to be up early of course so I turned off my tv, plugged my phone in and put on my bonet, falling asleep. Well more like forcing myself to sleep.

.

.

.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off and somebody in my room. I sat up and screamed seeing Layla, my manager in my room doing her makeup. "Damn bitch what u yellin fo?" She says chuckling as I sigh realizing it's her and turn off my alarm.

It's 7:20 in the morning how the fuck did she even get into my house bro. "How and why the hell are u in my house" I say standing up and grabbing a towel, my phone, speaker, and my outher shower nessesories. "I made myself a key, duh. Girl I bought u this house why would I not have a key?" She says playfully rolling her eye's.