4 -....

Neyasha's POV:

I headed off to the location that Solana sent me

I got there 7 minutes later, it was a 5 minute drive but traffic was horrible for no reason 👩‍🏽‍🦯.

I parked somewhere and locked my car, and walked up to the house that she said over text, I knocked on the door and I could hear her yell "MY BABY MOMMA HEREEE" from inside the house.

I laughed lightly as not even many seconds later the door swings open and Solana squeals pulling me into the house and locking the door then hugging me, I hug her back and we break apart 1 minute later both laughing at how stupid we probably look right now. "Ur hair IS SOO fucking cute!! U need to do mine tonight, I can't do it fa shit." She says touching my curls at the end of my hair and u just nod laughing at her excitement.

"Come, lemme introduce u to come people" she said as she grabbed my hand and led me to the living room,

Everyone that I met yesterday was there and there was 3 boys I dont know, and 2,girls there also.

"Is that neyaaashaaa" setty says dragging out my name as all the attention in the room falls on me, I laugh because he's obviously high. "Hey setttyyyyyyy" I say as he stands up giving me a hug as I dab as the rest of the boys (that I knew obviously) and kay hugs me instead.

"Okayyy besides the ones u already know, neyasha this is jaylin, Isaiah, and caden, boys this is neyasha" she says staring off with the boys that were there before going to the girls. "Wsp" I say to the boys and they all nod besides Isaiah who says wsg. Then Solana turns to the girls who were there as I set my bag down on the couch next to dougie who was talking with the rest of the boys but kay staring me down taking in my appearance.

"Girls, this is neyasha, ney, this is Briana or bri" she says pointing to this pretty dark skin girl who smiled at me "Heyy" he says and I say hi back, then Solana Gose to the other girl who was eyeing kay and then mugging me when she realized he was looking at me the whole time she was clearly gushing ova him.

Omfg I already know she gon be a problem just by the way she fuckin looking at me. I ain't gon do nothin yet though, ima let that stank look on her face slide for now..

"And this is patrisha" Solana says pointing at the girl who is still by the way.. Mugging me. I hold back a laugh.. Patrisha... Really.. Uhm anyways chilee.

She just raises her eye brows at me and I scoff looking away as we all get seated and the boys go live and play some music.

Me and the girls were just talking about getting our nails done.. Well me, Solana, and bri. Patrisha was busy tryna hang out with the boys and be in there live, basically clinging into kay as he was tryna push her off.. Lemme not.

Anyways we were talking about getting our nails and hair done after my show so we can all. Get to know each other more, we also exchanged our numbers so I could be bri's and we exchanged our snaps, Twitter's, and instas.

I then noticed that kay had followed me on insta 7 hours ago, how did he even find my ins- Ian even gon ask that.

Anyway- the music stopped and dougie came up to us girls "yo please get yo friend she mad weird yo n if she touch me again word 2 ima slap ha ass." He says with a straight face.

Me and the girls exchanged looks talking with our expressions that we didn't wanna cause a big thing so we all just got up and went to the couch, I sat down next to kay on his left because patrisha was on his right practicly latching herself onto his arm and he literally looked like he wanted to throw up. Lmao.

"Yo can u get the fuck off of me?.. " kay asked making everyone stop there conversation as he moves closer to me and everyone is now looking at us 3.

"Boy stop playin" she laughs as she punches him on his shoulder making him mugg her and snatch his arm away from him "yo word to my deads u put yo nasty ass hands on me again n ima slap ts outta bro stop playin" he says lookin pissed that she even touched him.

I started to get irritated cause bro tf she doin?

"Mch whatever kaykay" she says looking pissed as she crosses her arms tryna look sad or sum shii ion know she look like a fuckin dworf frl.

Kay put his arm around my shoulder and I side eye's him with a lil smile as he was already looking at me, he just laughs a little and countinue talking to the boys as the girls sit next to me on my left and me n the girls go on our phones as we all look at nails on Pinterest.

10 minutes later and setty Gose "y'all wanna go to the deli then watch a movie?" And we all agree "yea I'm hungry asf" I say as the girls agree except patrisha but this hoe actually says

"Of course u are." Under her breath but EVERYONE herd it. "Yo what the fuck u just say?" I say leaning up since I was leaning back on the couch and she just rolls her eyes standing up and walking over go the door I guess to get her shoes on "mch nothin.. " she says when she stands up

"Yo Solana ion know who tf she think she is but get ha in check fo I rock ha shi she gettin mad disrespectful" I say chuckling as Solana stands up seeing patrisha turn around with a mugg on her face when I say that

"You ain't gon touch shit.. Especially not me" patrisha's plastic ass says and I remove Kay's arm from off my shoulder standing up gently moving Solana out my way to look at patrisha

"you wanna test that?" I say stepping up to her face as Solana and bri get up fast ash and pull us away from Eachouther and she got this ugly ass smerk on her face as I feel someone come up behind me hovering over me

"It's aight ma.. She ain't even worth it" I hear Kay's deep ass fuckin voice whisper Into my ear as his hands go around my waist and he pulls me back and I guess that calms me down.

I grabbed my bag (witch I also put money in) and put my shoes on as we all walked out the door. It was only 8:12 but it was also daylight savings so it was pretty dark outside.

Weird ending?. I know, but I got school and ion wanna leave y'all hanging, so I hope u liked this chapter 1203 words!!, ah ok if u got any feedback or correction's please put them in the comments or u can message me ! ❤️‍🩹💝💝💗

Vote mf 🤦🏽‍♀️