5-....

Neyasha's POV:

(Btw if u don't want the glasses on just picture her without them!<3)

We all headed outside and started walking to the deli, when we walked out the door kay just randomly started holding my hand but I thought it was cute.

And it made that hoe even more mad than she already was, it was a win win.

We started walking, me and kay in the back talking about random shit, him tryna flirt.

We got to the deli 4 minutes later and we all walked in but setty was onna call so he sat outside for a moment, me and kay went to the back to get a drink, I got a Arizona tea as kay got a sprite, and some gummy worms and I also grabbed some sour gummy's.

And we went to go check out but as I reached for my bag to grab a 8 roller bill I realize that kay had already pay for both me and him, "why'd u pay for me?" I say smiling as he hands me a bag of my food and me and him walk out the store and sit on the side to wait for them to get done.

"Because that's what I do, I pay for my bitches" kay says witch caught me off guard and make me mugg him and he looks at me confused.

"Yo who you callin a bitch lil nigga" I say rudely still mugging him because he starts laughing a little "I'm callin you a bitch.. And ain't nun lil about me LIL girl" he says flinching at me but I just smack the back of his head and get up running because I already know he gon try nd get me back.

I run around the deli with him chasing me as everyone else walks out the store and patrisha looks even more pissed if that's even possible at us

He finally catches up to me and he picks me up from behind and lifts me up spinning me around laughing as he puts me down.

And we all laugh and walk back to the house, we made it back 6 minutes later because we were goofying around and playing with Eachouther while walking.

We walked into the house and I took off my grey jacket as I realized that I had forgotten to get Kay's jacket and give it back.

"Damnit.. I forgot ur hoodie at my house kay, is it cool if u give it to you tomorrow or sum? U can come over and grab it" I say sitting down on the couch as patrita's head snaps to me nd him

As he sets all the bags of food down on the floor by the couch we were sitting on and he sits down next to me

"UHM.. actually! He can't because he's gonna be with me all day tomorrow.. Sorry" hoe ass patrita says cutting him off as he Muggs her looking at her with disgust almost making me laugh

"Nigga no I ain't. And yea that's fine" kay says first to her then me, I smile at him and pull out my phone as everyone grabbes there sleeping cloths out there bags and I stand up doing the same, along with kay. Me and the girls walk up to soliana's room and the boys go in her guest room.