6-...

Hey guys so I decided not to add smut YET at least not now!! If u wanted it sorry but nah ian gon do it,!! :) enjoy 🥰

Neyasha's POV:

After the..yah-

I stud up and got off my knees looking in the mirror and fixing my hair and whipping off my mouth as kay fixes his pants and his cloths, and he cleans up.

I was about to open then door but kay grabbes my face and kisses me, then pulls away smileing. I just smile and ope the door as we both walk out Tiptoeing carefully so we don't wake everyone up.

We made is back down stairs and I look at the time, it's 2:44. I put my phone on the charger and walk over to the couch wear kay was sitting also plugging in his phone, I grab the big white blanket me nd him were using and put it over the both of us, as I lay my head on his lap getting comfortable as he leans back and we both go to sleep.

In the morning- ...

I wake up to the sound of arguing and I could feel kay moving around, my head still laying on his lap.

I sit up slowly and open my eyes, everyone was awake along with kay and they all stopped talking when they realized I was awake now.

I groand and layed my head back down on his lap closing my eyes because Ian know what time it is but it's to early for they shit right naw.

"Fuck y'all so loud for" I say with a lil attitude,  I guess it's already obvious that I ain't no typa morning person.

"Cause patrita's hoe ass wanna wake us all up screaming cs u were sleepin on kay" The guy I remember as cblu says... When tf did he get here? He wasn't here yesterday??

I got back up sliding the blanket off and prossesin everything that's happening cause I'm still tired asf.

"Shut yo ass up camrin for I slap you" patrita yells at cblu who I guess real name is camrin, the way she yelled at him pissed me off more but I was gonna say something until I got cut off

"Bro you gotta go you doin to fuckin much" I hear I weird voice say and I turn my head to the left to see nas standing up. Bro when the fuck did these niggaz get here!?

"STFU NIGGA THIS AIN'T YO HOUSE I DON'T GOTTA LEAVE" patrita screams and she got up getting in nas's face as she pushed him but that shit sent me over the edge

"YO stop fuckin yelling ma nigga it's to early for this shit!. Shut yo ass up doin all that fuckin screaming now u got me yelling. If u can't fuckin control yo self then yes u gotta fuckin go Ian care who's fuckin house this is!" I yell looking at patrita and evryone gose silent

"And if you touch him again word2 my deads ima let him best yo ass. The fuck u think u doin?!" I yell standing up getting in her face as she sits ha ass down as she should. "Got me fucked up waking me up like this." I say not really yelling any more as I sit down sighing. She should know better than to put her hands on a man knowing he gon hit ha ass back but then he'd be in the wrong. Huh.

Patrita grabes all her stuff and stormes out the house slaming the door. "Damn girl.. Ima need u around a lot more" solana says as evryone laughs breaking the tension in the room. And I laugh to, "oh yeah I keep forgetting yo concert is tomorrow. Y'all wanna go to the mall!?" Solana says as

Bri lookes at me Sapprised "you're a singer?" She says and I nod as Solana explains. Then we go back to the question and evryone says yes.

I grab my cloths out my bag and me and the girls go to soliana's room to change. And agin the boys go to the guest room.

Yes short chapter but agin very busy but I hope u liked it!!! 🥰

Vote mh!!!? 😘