part 3

bold is the signing they do underwater

italics is when they speak the na'vi language

and regular is english

---------------------------------------------------

You sighed with a smile on your face, taking in your surroundings. The youngest Sully girl was laughing happily while jumping around on the woven pathways. She was adorable.

You then caught the same boy staring at Tsireya, and you could practically see him making heart eyes at her, making you chuckle at him. You felt a nudge to your side, and you turned to see the older brother smiling at you gesturing at his brother. You both laughed at how obvious he was being and how clueless your sister was.

"My name's Neteyam. What's yours?" he asked, softly smiling at you. It occurred to you that he had very attractive features. So, when he smiled at you like that, you couldn't help but blush. You quickly looked away from him so he wouldn't see your reddened cheeks.

"I'm y/n," you said, still trying to hide your blush. Then, turning to the little girl that was jumping around, you asked "What's her name?"

"That's Tuk," he said, then gesturing to the older sister, "That's Kiri," then gesturing to his brother, "and the one that's drooling over your sister is Lo'ak."

"Is your brother always like this around girls," you asked

"No, i think this is the closest he's gotten to a girl, actually"

You hummed in response, making sure to remember their names. Tsireya stopped at an empty hut, saying that that was going to be the Sullys' new homes. Jake was saying something like how the hut was going to be a decent home, while Neytiri dramatically dropped what she was carrying.

This should be fun

---------------------------------------------------

word count: 268

completed: 1/8/23

edited: no

this was short as hell

 the next chapter will be longer i swear 😭