Chapter 7: Zindagi ki nayi shurat

After the breakfast was over, Sujal went to his office. Piyush and Kashish noticed his overly jolly behavior and not only them but the entire office found it odd to see him like this. Even before Kashish had entered his life he never used to be like this. Today even after a mistake was committed by one of the employees, Sujal didn't get angry or talk rudely, instead he sat down with him and made him understand what his fault was and gave him another chance to correct his fault. Sujal was humming romantic songs and was smiling continously during the entire day. He left the office early to go and pick up Naina. He reached there and he found Naina standing outside and talking to a few officers. Oh she looked soo pretty! Specially her hair bun which she made today. Naina finished talking and started to head towards the taxi stand.

Sujal: Naina!

Naina was shocked to hear Sujal's voice. She saw him in his car waving at her.

Naina: Sujal! Tum yaha?!

She quickly turned her direction towards Sujal and ran to the car. Sujal opened the door for Naina from his seat. Naina sat inside and hugged him.

Sujal: Chalo ghar chale Naina!

Naina: Chalo! Tum yeh batao ki tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?!

Sujal: Naina woh tumse aaj subah se mila nahi tha toh mann kiya ki tumhe aaj lene aa jau..

They talked the entire way back home and after reaching the house they got out of the car.

Naina: Sujal pata hi nahi chala kab ghar pahunch gaye hum! Tumhare paas kya kya kisse ke batane ke liye!

Sujal: Naina tumhare paas bhi bade maazedar stories hoti hai! Isiliye toh yeh safar itne jaldi cut gayi!

They both laughed. Naina was heading ahead when Sujal held her hand.

Naina: Kya hua?

Sujal: Naina...woh..woh...woh Naina..woh..

Naina: Kya woh woh? Bol bhi do yaar!

Sujal: Naina woh baat hi aisi hai ki bolne me darta hu..

Naina: Kya hai baba! Bol de! Kis cheez ka dar hai tujhe?

Sujal: Naina..Naina mai hummari yeh dosti nahi khana chahta hu..isiliye data hu bolne se..

Naina: Aisa kya hai ki isme hummari dosti ko khatra hai?

Sujal: Naina..Naina woh mai tumse..

Naina: tum mujhse kya?

Sujal closed his eyes and took a sharp breath inside. He knew he should confess now itself otherwise it'll be too late and he didn't want a repeat of what happened with him and Kashish. He gathered courage and said it in one go.

Sujal: NainaIloveyouandIdon'twanttolooseyoubecauseyouareveryimportanttome

Naina: Kya?!

Sujal: Bol diya..

Naina:SUJAL! Dheere dheere bolo! Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaya!

Sujal: Naina woh..

Naina: Bolo..

Sujal: Naina..I..I..actually I really..I

Naina: Yaar yeh kya hai! Pehle woh woh aur ab I I laga rakha hai tumne!

Sujal: Naina ek promise karo..

Naina: Kaisa promise?

Sujal: Naina mai jo baat karne jaa raha hu uss se humare beech ki yeh jo dosti hai woh effect nahi hogi..

Naina: Accha theek hai baba! Promise! Bas! Ab bolo bhi kya bol rahe the!

Sujal closed his eyes and started to speak. He was too afraid of what Naina's reaction might be like!