Chapter 15: Sujal & Naina's day

Many moths passed by, Sujal's company started paying off and all the initial investment that they had put had been returned and the company was gaining profits for real now. After giving the salary to the appointed staff, Sujal was still left with sufficient money with whoch he could start the best lart of his life, his marriage with Naina. Sujal went to a jewelry shop to buy a ring for Naina, he had decided to propose her this week when she returned from her assignment. There he went and started seeing some options, he finalized one and was going to the billing counter when he bumped into someone.

Sujal: Oh sorry!

Sujal looked at the person whom he just collided with, it was his father, his mother standing behind him followed by Kashish. Sujal just looked at them, anger in his eyes.

CG: You should be!

Sujal: not really..I'm actually not sorry!

Saying this Sujal went and billed the ring and left from there. Veena came out and stopped Sujal.

Veena: Sujal..

Sujal: Kya kaam hai aapko ab?

Veena: Sujal..tum mujhse bhi aise baat kar rahe ho? Kyu?

Sujal: Jab mujhe aapke support ki zaroorat thi tab toh aapne mera support nahi kiya..uss samay sab ki tarah aapne bhi 'Sujal..' bol diya aur mujhpar shak kiya ki maine uss Kashish ko terrace se neeche giraya! Isiliye mujhe ab aapse bhi koi baat nahi karni mumma..aap mere liye sabse important the par iss baar toh aapne mera woh wishvas ki iss duniya me koi mujhe samjhe ya na samjhe par aap mujhe samajhte the yeh wishvas bhi todh diya..toh ab kya baat karna reh gaya hai?

Veena: Sujal..tum toh jaante ho na ki mai..

Sujal: Ha ha, ki aapke liye ek patni hona zyada important lagta hai and all! I know that! Yeh baat toh lagbhag by heart ho gayi hai mujhe! Par ek baar ke liye apne bacche ke baare me soocha hota na toh aaj aapka parivaar itna bikhra hua nahi hota! Aaj aapka poora family aapke paas hota!

Veena: Sujal..tum mujhse itna gussa kyu ho rahe ho?

Sujal: Aapko abhi bhi samajh nahi aa raha? Ab itna frank hone ke baad bhi agar aapko samajh nahi aa raha toh mai kuch nahi kar sakta! Bye!

Veena: Sujal! Aise kyu baat kar rahe ho?! Kya tum khush ho apne family se dooor rehkar?

Sujal: Ha mai apne zindagi me aapke bina aur aapke family ke bina bohot khush hu! So thank you ki aap log mujhse dooor ho gaye! Kyunki aap sabke mere zindagi se jaane ke baad hi meri khushiya mujhe mili hai! So bye!

Sujal left from there catching an auto. Sujal was feeling bad for the way he behaved with his mother but it felt like he just needed to clear this of! Veena kept looking at Sujal as he left the scene.
___________________________________________

Sujal prepared the house for a romantic dinner. He wanted to suprise Naina with a proposal and a gift for her. Naina came back home. She unlocked the door with her spare key. The light was off. Naina thought that maybe Sujal is asleep. But she smelled roses. Suddenly automatic tea light lit up one by one. Naina followed the lights, There it was, the dining table, all surrounded with candles. There he was standing in his suit, Naina's eyes lit up after seeing Sujal after a long time.

Naina: Sujal!

Naina ran to Sujal and hugged him. Sujal picked her up. After a while, they stood in front of each other.

Sujal: Naina..aao..maine aaj raat ka khana banaya hai..khaye?

Naina: Aur nahi toh kya! Chalo na! Bohot bhook lag rahi hai!

Both of them had their dinner, Sujal talked about his business and the current progress it has made and asked Naina about her work, they discussed Naina's recent assignment. After the food was over, Sujal held Naina's hand.

Sujal: Dessert khana hai?

Naina: dessert bhi hai!

Sujal: Aur nahi toh kya! Sabse zyada important aur special hai dessert!

Naina: Toh lau na!

Sujal got up and held Naina's hand and picked her up, Naina stood up, she was a little confused. Then Sujal went down on one knee.

Sujal: Naina, tum jab nahi aai thi mere zindagi me tab ek akela pan sa tha, par tumhare aane ke baad woh akela pan khatam ho gaya..aaj mai uss hi akele pan ko humesha ke liye mita dena chahta hu..kya tum mujhse shaadi karogi?

Naina looked at Sujal in shock. She knew he would propose her properly but he'll do it today! She hadn't thought of this!

Naina: Su..Sujal..

Sujal: Naina please batao na..

Naina: Of course!! Of course Sujal!!

Naina started jumping in happiness and hugged him! Then Sujal made her wear the ring. Their faces were inches apart, Sujal leaned forward to kiss Naina but she stopped him by putting one finger in between their lips.

Naina: Abhi nahi Sujal..ab toh yeh sab shaadi ke baad hi hoga!

Sujal: Accha baba! Theek hai! Par mere paas ek aur special gift hai tumhare liye..

Naina: Ek aur? Aisa kya hai?

Sujal took out some papers and handed them over to Naina. Naina skeptically looked at them and then at Sujal.

Naina: Arre wah! Shaadi hui nahi ki divorce papers thama diye!

Sujal: Naina! Tum bhi na! Dekho na ek baar! Jaldi!!

Naina laughed and then opened the letter. There it was, the confirmation letter for a house in an under-construction society. The specifications clearly said that the house was indeed a huge house!

Naina: Sujal..yeh sab kya hai? Itne paise kaha se aaye?

Sujal: Naina mai iss property ko kafi time se payment kar raha hu..aur bas 2 maheene me woh ghar hummara ho jayega..tumhara ho jayega..

Naina: Mera? Sujal..

Sujal: Ha Naina..tum iss ghar ki Lakshmi ho..aur yeh ghar ka saare furniture aur decoration tum decide karongi!

Naina: Sujal..accha ab batao, aur kuch toh nahi hai na?

Sujal: Ha ha aur kuch nahi hai!

Naina: Chalo ab soone chalte hai..aaj bohot lamba safar kar ke aai hu na isiliye aur thak gayi..

Sujal and Naina hugged each other before saying good night. Then, Sujal sat down on the sofa and recalled his miserable life before Naina came back into his life. There was a smile on his face. He knew he was with the one he always dreamt of!
___________________________________________

Soon after 2 months, everyone had gathered to witness Sujal and Naina's engagement ceremony. All of Naina's friends had come, and a few of Sujal's new friends had also come. Naina and Sujal performed the pooja and then Naina came on the stage for the ring exchange ceremony. People looked at her, her friends, family, all the people who had come were only talking about them and their beautiful pair.

Naina was wearing a beautiful lehenga on the stage and then came Sujal in his amazing and dashing kurta. All the girls in the place almost lost their minds upon seeing Sujal. They both exchanged the rings and then there was a small photoshoot with all the guests.