Babysitter~ Diane X Reader

*Mature content ahead*
Mommy kink, Pervy Diane, forced kissing, strap on sex, virgin reader, loss of virginity, fingering, thigh riding, praising, pet names, slight oral (r receiving) jealousy.

Summary- You're the babysitter to Diane's young daughter. You have an infatuation with Diane and you aren't sure whether she has one with you but one night as you're babysitting her daughter, Diane comes back from work and can't keep her hands to herself anymore.

Your pov:

You were now washing the plates you and Chloe had used for dinner. Chloe was sitting next to you while playing with her toys. She had droopy eyes which indicated that any minute from now she'd fall asleep.

As you dried your hands after putting the last plate away, you picked the younger girl up and took her upstairs to her bedroom.
"Where's mama?" The younger girl asked. You smiled at her before tucking her in.
"Mama will be home soon okay?" You kissed her forehead as she scrunched her nose before reading her a bedtime story.

Diane had walked into the house, taking in the atmosphere. The house was quiet meaning that you were upstairs with her daughter. She placed her keys and purse in their designated areas before making her way upstairs. She opened the door to her daughters bedroom, seeing you place a final kiss on the girl's forehead before walking passed her to head downstairs.

You were waiting for her to come back from the room so you could say goodbye to her and go back to your apartment. As you heard footsteps coming down, you grabbed your bag, making sure you had everything you brought before waiting for the woman.
"Thank you sweetheart." The woman thanked you and you just gave her a small smile.

"Would you like some wine dear?"
"No I'm still well underage. But thank you for the offer." You saw her give you a smile.
"Then would you like some coffee?"
"Oh no you don't have you, I really should get going-"
"Nonsense. Come on just one cup of coffee." You knew you couldn't find it in you to say no so you agreed.

Within a few minutes, the coffee had been made and you were both sitting together on the big couch. You tapped your foot, thinking of something to say but you thought you'd bore her to death if you talked about anything. I mean you were 19 and she was 39 so there really wasn't much of communication there. She cleared her throat before watching you while intently sipping on her wine. You watched carefully as she sipped on her wine, the liquid slightly coating her pink lips before being swallowed, which drove you crazy.

"Do you have a boyfriend y/n?" She asked making you choke on your coffee.
"Oh um no. I have a um, girlfriend." You fumbled with the words as she watched you. Her gaze was dark making you squirm in your seat.

"A girlfriend huh?" You nodded your head, confused where this conversation was headed.
"Have you had sex before?" Again you were at a loss of words but you gazed down, cheeks flushing in embarrassment as you shook your head no. Diane smiled to herself knowing that you were still so innocent and. No one touching what belonged to her.
"Do you touch yourself?"
"I um- no." She chuckled darkly before gulping the last of her wine

She placed the glass on the table in front of her before her hand was on your thigh. You froze immediately, not knowing what to do. You felt uncomfortable from her stare yet safe from the way her finger tips were gliding across the exposed part of your thigh. Inside her head she was going crazy, imagining all the stuff she could do to you. Her fingers were now gliding up to your crotch making you shiver. She massaged your clit before firmly pressing against it.

"Ms Sherman, I have to go." You attempted to stand up but her grip on you was too strong. Her lips were centimeters away from your ears, as she licked the shell of your ear.
"Come on baby, let mommy take care of you." Deep inside of you, you knew you wanted this to happen but you had a girlfriend, she was twice your age and she could be under the influence of alcohol.