Spell~ Cordelia X Reader

*Mature content ahead*
G!p Cordelia, slight choking, breeding, mommy kink, mirror sex, rough-ish top!cordelia, bottom!reader, mentions of witchcraft.

Summary- you're new to the coven. You have a crush on the headmistress/supreme. You aren't so good with spells yet so what happens when your supreme accidentally drinks a certain liquid she shouldn't.

(y/m/n- your mom's name)

Your pov:
"Welcome to the coven!" The girl named Zoey welcomed you. She had shown you around, and was currently leading you to your bedroom.

"Oh you have a roommate too, her names Mallory and I'm sure you will get along with her."

You looked around, finding comfort in the interior of the big building.
"Uhm, so Cordelia is busy right now, but she'll be out soon to meet you."You just nodded your head, before placing your bags on the bed that was now yours.

"Well, I'll let you get packing and then I'll introduce you to the others." Again you nodded your head, not having much to say to her.

Okay, let's just pause a bit and take a walk down memory lane.

You were apparently a witch. Well not a witch considering your mother was a witch and she fell in love with a warlock and boom you were born. So whatever that mix is, that's what you are, but for now we'll refer to you as a witch.

You came to visit your parents back from college for a week. The first night you went to meet up with a bunch of old friends at the bar. You hooked up with some, went back home. It was a normal night.

The following evening, you were having dinner with your parents, before your mother just had to pick a fight with you.

"Look I just don't see what you're going to do with this "writing degree" of yours." There it is.
"Are you serious?!"
"I mean what if you don't even make it."
"(Y/m/n)." Your dad warned her and you just scoffed.

"Mom, what don't you get, I don't want to be a doctor like you. I don't want this life, I want something different!"
"Writing won't get you anywhere."
"Wow mom, a little support would be great." The woman placed her fork down before looking at you.

"Why can't you just be like your brother." You felt tears brim at the corners of your eyes. Standing up abruptly, you threw your utensils down before looking at the woman.

Then at that moment it was like something inside of you snapped. In a second, the curtains were on fire while all the utensils on the table flew towards the windows.

You turned around in shock and fear, not having a clue at what just happened. Your parents however just looked at one another before your mom gulped her glass of wine down then snapped her fingers.

And just like that, the fire stopped.
"W-what? What just happened? "
"Honey, you might want to sit down for this." Your dad said and you slowly walked towards the table.

Your mom looked at you, before opening her mouth then closing it.
"You're a witch." You frowned, thinking this was some sort of joke, you began laughing.

"Whats so funny?" Your mother asked and you stopped laughing.
"What kind of bullshit are you guys on? Seriously?"
"This isn't a joke y/n." Your father spoke and you just looked at the both of them.

Your mom lifted her hand, and in a second you watched as your plate began floating.
"I- what?"

That night they explained to you about about the generations of witches and warlocks before you. They also didn't expect you to be a witch because it always seemed to skip a generation but here you were.