Yours? ~ Xandra X Reader

* mature content ahead *
Strap on sex, oral, fingering, praising , slight mention of mommy kink.

Summary- College au. It was supposed to be friends with benefits, but you eventually fell for each other. What happens when you get jealous once Xandra starts hanging out with Larry.

Your pov:
"I don't like Larry." You huffed as you were sat on top of the blonde. Her arms were on your waist, tugging at the sweatpants you were wearing.
"Why not?" She asked, as you struggled to keep a straight face.

"Because h-he looks at you like you're a snack." The blonde only chuckled at your response, her fingers tapping your thigh so she could lift you up, turning you onto the bed.

"Is that a bad thing?" She asked while her lips nipped at your neck. You were losing your concentration, so the blonde bit the sensitive skin harshly before soothing it with her tongue.

"No it's not." You responded, closing your eyes from the pleasure her lips were giving you.
"Well then I don't see what the problem is." Her fingers trailed up and down your stomach before she curled the fabric of your crop top with her finger.

Truth is you were becoming jealous. You don't know when it started exactly but when you saw Larry making Xandra laugh during one of your classes you lost it. It wasn't supposed to be like this.

The two of you swore you'd never catch feelings. It was supposed to be a fuck and go kind of situation. Normal right? Well... wrong if you consider the fact that you were catching feelings for her.

_
It all started on a normal night out with your friends, including Xandra. You were all at a club, enjoying the night out with one too many drinks.

Your group of friends had disappeared thirty minutes later and you were left with Xandra. The two of you had quite a lot to drink which resulted in the both of you being giggly and touchy with one another.

You two laughed at each other's attempt to get up but failing miserably.
"You know what would be funny?" You asked, receiving a grin from the blonde.
"What?" She asked as she crossed her legs so she could properly face you.
"If we kissed!" You joked and she laughed at your statement.
"That, that would be funny."

You don't know how or who ended up closing the gap, but all you know was that you landed up on top of her, pulling at her hair while her tongue invaded your mouth. You two parted, smiling like idiots before you climbed off of her.

_
You fell onto her bed, as she gently pushed you onto it. Her arms roamed around your body, tugging at your black dress.
"You're  so fucking sexy." She rasped while her knee pressed against your clothed center.

With your help, she managed to get your dress off, throwing it elsewhere before groping your breasts. Her lips were on yours as she groped your covered breasts. You whined impatiently, just wanting the blonde to stop her relentless teasing.

"X-Xandra, please just fuck me already." She groaned, scratching her fingers on your stomach.
"Patience sweetheart."
_
The both of you told yourselves that, that night was a drunken mistake and that it would never happen again.

That all changed when you two were in your dorm room. She was comforting you after your ex had cheated on you.
"It's okay baby, she didn't deserve you." You sniffled, nodding your head in agreement.

"Do you want me to help you relax?" You nodded your head, expecting her to run you a bath or a movie or something else. But when she pushed you softly onto the bed, you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.
"W-what?"
"Shh, just relax." She said, as she positioned herself in between your legs.