Picture~ Billie X Reader

*Mature content*
Biting, mommy kink, marking, strap-on, mirror sex, vibrator, edging, choking, oral. Picture taking.
Summary- In which you find an odd photo in Billie's purse.

Your pov:
"Hey baby, could you get me that lady's card in my bag, the one that's written Lana Winters." You watched as your girlfriend sat by the kitchen table, typing away at her laptop.

You'd been watching her type, as she promised that she'd give you attention once she was done.
"Mhm okay." You replied, hopping off the counter top to go find the card she was talking about.

You walked to your shared bedroom and Billie watched as you disappeared in her clothes. You made your way to the vanity, grabbing her bag and searching through it to find the card.

"Babe, I swear you really need to clean this bag out." You yelled, and heard a faint chuckle coming from the kitchen. You searched the bag, until accidentally dropping it, which made all the contents in the bag fall out.

"Shit." You whisper-yelled, scrambling to put all the contents back inside her bag. You managed to actually clear her bag, finding the card she asked you to get but your eyes landed on a Polaroid that was turned upside down.

Your hand traced onto the photo, turning it around you gasped at what you saw on the photo.
"What?" You frowned, taking in what you saw. On the photo, was a woman's chest. Bare and marked. Why would she have a picture of another woman's chest in her purse, is she cheating on me... wait, no this is your chest.

The collarbone structure, the faint blemishes and freckles on your neck and your chest. But the familiar bruises, bites and hand prints caused a blush to form on your face.

You remembered that night all too well, the sinful images flashing through your head.

_

Billie wrapped her arm around your neck as she pushed you into her bedroom. Your back soon met the bed as she straddled your thighs. You shifted beneath her, trying to find the slightest friction but the older woman stopped you.

"Tsk Tsk. No moving without mommy's permission." You huffed and she let a sadistic laugh fall from her pink lips. You stared into her blown eyes, the brown almost disappearing from them. You hadn't seen Billie in almost a month with her being away for her show and here she was teasing you.

The thought of finally having a taste of you after so long brought excitement into her body. Billie climbed off your waist and you whined, deciding to sit up on your elbows.
"Where are you-"
"Shush my sweet girl, I'll be back, do me a favor and strip into your underwear, okay." You nodded in submission before Billie disappeared out of the room.

You stripped until you were left in your white underwear set. Afterwards you moved over to the center of the bed, patiently waiting for Billie to come back. You heard shuffling sounds as Billie walked into the room with a wine glass and a bottle of wine in her hand.

She placed it on the side table before straddling your hips. Slowly, she opened the wine and poured it into the glass. You knew she was teasing you, especially when she brought it up to her lips and took a small sip. Droplets of wine dropped down her lips and you watched her tongue dart out to lick it up.

You almost groaned, your center throbbing at the action.
"Billie please."
"Please what Angel?"
"Make the sticky feeling go away." She pouted mockingly, before tipping her glass over, the red liquid dropping onto your stomach.

"Oops. Guess I made a mess, let me clean that up for you." She placed her glass down before her lips trailed down your chest before licking around your stomach. She groaned at the taste of your skin and wine infused together. You thrashed beneath her, the sticky sensation becoming worse.