Enemies ~ Audrey X Reader

* Mature content ahead *
Warnings: fingering, oral, strap on use, kinda soft I guess...

Summary- You and Audrey are Co stars in a movie. You two don't necessarily get along and it annoys the rest of your colleagues. One day, they just have enough of the bickering and lock the two of you in a room together and well...

Your Pov:
You sip your bottle of water, before clearing your throat.
"Hey y/n, you're needed on set!" The producer tells you, so you nod and place your bottle on the table.

You were currently in your suit for the movie you were starred in. You were playing the role of an assassin so you had on a black body suit. You adjusted some of the straps that held your fake gun and baton before walking off to where the scene was being shot.

"Alright so, I need you y/n to be here and of course Audrey to be next to her for this scene." The director spoke before the camera lens moved to the both of you.

"And... Action!" The scene played out with the blonde walking in front of you in front of a café. You were smeared in blood with dirt rubbed all over your face. In this scene, you would be fighting a bad guy in order to protect Audrey.

The scene played out and soon the director ended the scene.
"Great! That was wonderful. You did amazing kid!" He spoke, patting your shoulder before moving to talk to the rest of the crew.

Leigh, an assistant who seemed to find interest in you, approached you before handing you a towel.
"You were amazing!" She beamed up at you before handing you a bottle of water. You thanked her with a smile before the two of you walked away from the set. Obviously Audrey had been staring daggers at the two of you before rolling her eyes and walking over to her friend.

Third person's pov:
"I just don't get why everyone likes her! Literally everyone just falls at her feet the moment she bats her eyes!" Billie rolled her eyes for the umpteenth time. She'd decided to visit her friend, so they could both go out for some lunch.

"Audrey, this is the third time today you complain about her. If I didn't know better, I'd think you had a crush on her or something." Billie joked and Audrey scoffed before attempting to defend herself.

"I do not have a crush on her. She's not my type." Audrey said before grabbing her purse. The two of them made their way outside to their respective cars. The two ladies then drove off to their choice of restaurant before seating themselves far away from any people.

Of course they would get recognized and a few fans would ask for pictures or autographs nonetheless it was a smooth afternoon for the two.

Your pov:
"Again!" The director shouted from his seat, and you grumbled in annoyance. You'd been shooting since 3 in the morning and you were getting annoyed. The director had asked you to do a scene 3 times and with Audrey's snark comments, you'd been pissed off to the point where you accidentally snapped at Leigh.

She didn't take it to heart, knowing you were just annoyed but you still felt bad.
"For fucks sake, why are we doing this again?!" Audrey yelled, clearly frustrated as well. Shocker.
"The scene isn't perfect Audrey, you know this has to be perfect."
"Well maybe it's y/n, maybe she's the one making all the mistakes!"
"Oh bravo Audrey, blame me! Of course, you're never the one to be blamed. I swear you're getting more annoying by the second."

"Okay. Maybe let's take a break." The director spoke and you sighed before grabbing your stuff. Working with Audrey was a dream to you but she truly acted like a bitch sometimes which made it so impossible to be in the same room as her.

You had a crush on the woman that is for sure. But when one acts like the way she acts, it's very difficult to have an infatuation towards them.

You scurried off to your trailer, in need of a drink to ease the anger you had been feeling.
"Hey!" Scarlett, your friend, came inside of your trailer.
"You good?" She asked, plopping herself onto the coach.
"What do you think?" She laughed before crossing her legs.