Chapter 1

"Ugh" I groined as I opened my eyes. I looked around and noticed I was in a hospital room but mom and Kacchan was crying. "Kacchan? Mom?" They didn't answer me or look at me. I noticed someone was laying on the bed so I moved closer to it only to see that it was me. "Did I die?" I looked at Kacchan and smiled "At least your safe. I'm glad I saved you. You will be the best hero Kacchan!" I walked over to them and stood by them. "I'll always protect y'all with all my heart and soul. Because I love you mama and Kacchan."

(Time skip to 2 days later at Izuku Funeral)
I followed Mom and Kacchan to my funeral. I watched as Kacchan apologized to me and promised to be better. Mom had gotten him into a anger management class and got him a therapist. "I'm glad your trying to be better Kacchan." I watched as my mom and Kacchans family started to leave and talk to each other. My mom looked at Kacchans mom and said "I'm gonna leave to go to America. Hitoshi asked me to come live with him. I don't wanna be alone so imma go." She said crying. I smiled and looked at her. "Just be happy mom. Don't be sad because of me I'll stay here and protect Kacchan." I knew she wouldn't hear me but I just had to tell her. Kacchan and his mom both hugged her and told her to go. So for the next few days mom packed her stuff up and let Kacchan grab what he wanted out of my room. I followed Kacchan as he grabbed all oh my notebooks. I saw him look at the last notebook number 13. "I'm sorry Zuzu." He said while crying. I looked at him and said "no Kacchan it's okay I died a hero. I saved my best friend. I saved a bigger hero."

(Time skip a few weeks after Inko left it's the entrance exam for Ua)
I followed Kacchan as he went towards Ua. "You will make it I know you will." I smiled as I listened to The hero and radio host present mic. "Oh wow I wish I could have meet him. I wish I could have meet Eraserhead too one last time to say thank you."
(Oh also All might talked to Izuku earlier then he did in the anime. It was like the first day of his last year of middle school. Izuku ran into All might and all might told him to give up on his dreams. Izuku tried to end it all but Eraserhead saved him and told him he still had a chance to be a hero. So Izuku favorite hero is Eraserhead.)
I watched as Kacchan took out Robots and even saved people. "You can do it Kacchan! Your the best hero!" I cheered and screamed for Kacchan even though I knew he wouldn't hear me. After a while the exam was over and I followed Kacchan home. He walked to his room and walked to my notebook and a picture of me and him as kids. "I promise I'll be the hero you would have been. Imma use Kacchan as my hero name because then it give you a chance to be a hero. I'm sorry for everything I did and I hope you can forgive me. Even though I don't deserve it. I miss you so much Zuzu." I smiled sadily at what Kacchan said. I floated towards him and put my hand on his shoulder. "I promise you will be the best hero. And I forgive you Kacchan. I knew you was only mean because of your quirk. Quirks that are filled sweat like your always makes people have a bad temper that's why they are sposed to be in therapy. Just read what I wrote about you." I wish Peres wishing he would just read what I had wrote about him. Kacchan had read one of my books number 13 where I had written a little journal thing about what All might said to me and how Eraserhead saved me which upseted Kacchan because from what he said All might had hurt me by little words and that all might should have been nicer. He had got rid of all his almighty stuff and sworn to be a better hero then him. I smiled at remembering that just because it showed that Kacchan is actually trying to do right for all his wrongs. I watched as Kacchan left to go eat and I just stayed in his room. Till he came back and layed down to go to sleep. "Night Kacchan I hope you get into Ua and become the hero you deserve to be." I smiled and slowly faded out to what I always assume is my sleeping or something because every time I fade back it's day time.

So how did you like it so far? I tried to make it the best I can of showing the little bit of time after Izuku death. Next chapter is gonna be skipping straight to Ua.