Chapter 6

(Some of the lyrics will be in this story because they go with the story line)

(Also sorry I haven't posted I have been sick with Strep for the past few days. I still am not 100 percent better.)

I jumped in the middle of the fight not noticing that I started to glow and start to reappear. "Get away from my Kacchan and pro Eraserhead." I hit the creature and started to attack it. A light started to glow around me as a kept attacking the creature. I let out a loud growl as the creature hit me in the chest. I could hear Kacchan screaming at me "Zuzu your getting hurt. Please stop. We are heros and we can do this battle." I smiled and started to glow brighter as I started to say/sing. "I will fight! I will fight for you! I always do, until my heart. Is black and blue And I will stay. I will stay with you." Kacchan started to cough and Kiri ran to him. "Zuzu!" I started to glow brighter as I started to float and sing. "I'll reach my hands out in the dark And wait for yours to interlock. I'll wait for you."  All the villians started to stop fighting and started to stare up at me. The monster froze and stayed still. "'Cause I'm not givin' up! I'm not givin' up, givin' up! No not yet! Even when I'm down to my last breath! Even when they say there's nothin' left! So don't give up on!"  Class 1a watched as the monster started to glow bright. Kacchan leaned on Kiri and screamed "Zuzu your gonna kill your self stop please. I lost you once." The villian lady smiled and said "Young boy shut up and watch and listen to him!" The monster started to float towards me as I started singing louder. "I'm not givin' up! I'm not givin' up, givin' up! No not me! Even when nobody else believes! I'm not goin' down that easily!" The monster creature started to scretch as it was being burned from the inside out.  I could fell blood start falling into my wings and blood come out of my eyes. "And I will hold! I'll hold onto you! No matter what this world'll throw! It won't shake me loose!" The creature fell to the ground as it died. My body started to stop glowing as i said/sing "I'll reach my hands out in the dark! And wait for yours to interlock! I'll wait for you!" I started to fill my body falling towards the earth and I smiled and said/sing "Kacchan I will fight. I will fight for you. I always do until my heart Is black and blue." I closed my eyes and I got closer to the ground. Kacchan stood up to race to catch me but Kiri pulled him back down. Shinsou ran forward and caught me in his arms. I could hear people talking but couldnt see anything. "Bakugou he's... he's alive." I could hear someone running to us and I could hear someone say "No he can't be. He's dead." I heard a female voice say "My quirk. He showed he would risk dieing for you so he was granted another life. Which means he died before his time."I heard a gun shot then heard people screaming for a ambulance. I started to slowly fall in and out of concouisness. "Zuzu stay awake. Please can't lose you again." "Kacchan?" I asked. "Zuzu that's right it's Kacchan. Shinsous carrying you can you keep talking?" I thought in my head "Oh Shinsou the cute purple haired boy. Kacchan I don't wanna die again. I missed mama and you." I heard a gasp then a giggle then heard Kacchan say "You won't die again I'll make sure of it. We are at the ambulance imma ride with you. Kiri make sure Aziawa knows that that lady isn't a villian that she saved us." I heard someone say "I got it..." Before I passed fully out.