Chapter 3

For the past week Kacchan and his friends have gotten closer. Next week they will be going to the USJ to do some rescue missions. I have written a lot of stuff down about Kacchans classmates down in my notebook that had appeared in my hand. It was fun being able to go to Ua still because it felt like I am still alive and that my dream is coming true. It's the weekend and I'm following Kacchan and his class around the mall. They all wanted to hang out as a class to get to know one another. Kacchan didn't wanna go but Kiri made him go. It was funny watching Kiri pout and beg Kacchan to go. I have a page dedicated just for the two of them because I fell like they would be a good team as pro. Because Kiris quirk can stand against Kacchans quirk. If Kiri works harder I think he could Ua his quirk to ricachate Kacchans quirk. I blinked as I came out of me head and realized Kacchan was gone. I laughed and looked around but couldn't see him. I was about to appear near him when I saw the purple haired boy Shinsou. I floated over to him and started to follow him around a bit. I knew I could get to Kacchan when ever because I could just appear near him. As I followed Shinsou I realized he was walking toward a blonde haired boy. I think he was from class 1b. I remember seeing him once or so but that it. I looked back up and saw that the two boys started to talk and laugh with each other. "Their laugh is so cute!" I giggled to my self. I disided that I was gonna go back to Kacchan. I appeared near Kacchan and noticed that he was in a hero store. I floated around looking at all the cool hero merch. I saw a limited edition Eraserhead merch. It was limited because there was only like 5 made. Kacchan I guess saw it to because he grabbed it and walked to the front. I smiled and followed him. It was cool seeing Kacchan open up for once. He walked back over to Kiri after paying and started to talk. It's was cool listening to their convos. Till Kiri said "so can you tell me about your friend?" Kacchan looked down sadily and said "yea. He kinda is or was like you. He was very kind and sweet and had the most brightest smile that could make you think you was blinded. I didn't see it much because I was a aśśhöłe back then and I bullied him a lot. But he never gave up on me. I didn't find out till after he died that he never gave up on me because he knew it wasn't me truly being mean it was because of my quirk." Kacchan shows Kiri my notebook and opens it to His page. It had a drawing of Kacchan and had a bunch of stuff written. Kiri laughed and said "wow man so did he have like a smart quirk or something?" Kacchan sighed and shook his head "no he didn't have a quirk." Kiri smiled brighter "wow and he taught a villian for you wow that's just omg. He must have been very determined. He would have been a good hero. Maybe even the best hero." Kacchan nodded and said "yea he would have been. That's why I'm makeing my hero name after his nickname he called me "Kacchan because I wanna carry him with me when I become a hero. Me and him wanted to be hero's together we were gonna be the wonder duo but that he changed." Kiri nods "yea I'm sorry man that you had to go through that." Kacchan smiled and said "I'm doing good now. Because of him I realized I needed help. So that's what I did go help." I smiled and whipped my eyes. I noticed that I was crying. "Wait what!?" I whipped my eyes again and noticed more tears "Hold up I haven't ever actually cried real tears since I have been dead. What does that mean?" I sigh and just diside to ignore it. For the rest of the day I stayed with Kacchans friends and listened to them talk. It was really cool.