Chapter 4

It was the day of the USJ. I followed Kacchan to the school. He went to class and talked with his friends. They were all waiting for the teacher. Kiri and Denki were makeing jokes which was actually funny. They also made Kacchan laugh which was nice I hadn't heard him laugh in awhile. It was really nice to see him smile and hear him laugh again. After awhile the teacher finally came he lead them to the bus. They climbed on the bus to drive to the USJ. Mina Kacchans friend turned in her seat and started to talk to Kacchan. "You don't have to answer this but what happened to the boy who saved you during that villian attack?" Kacchan frowned and said "I guess I could tell y'all." Kiri leaned to him and whispered "Are you sure? Your okay with talking about it?" Kacchan smiled at the boy and nodded "Um well after he saved me. He didn't make it. The hospital wouldn't do much because he was quirkless and the police pronounced him dead at the scene but I knew he was alive a little bit. Hell I was holding him while he was dieing. He was quirkless so to the cops and hospital he was worthless. To me growing up he was worthless. I never got to say sorry for being so mean to him. He was my childhood best friend and he died saving a nobody." Mina gasped and so did half the class. Kiri hugged Kacchan as he cried. I looked at him sadly wishing I could tell him I forgive him. The boy Shinsou pipped up and said "I can't say that he would fill the same as me but growing up I had what people called a villian quirk. The boy you say he most likely protected you because he knew the you who bullied him wasn't his best friend. That's why he saved you. I know how he fells I would risk my life for people I care about too. I almost did once but a pro saved us. I wish someone would have saved your friend but don't beat your self up. He most likely forgave you. Mainly if he saved you because if he didn't forgive you he would have walked away." Kacchan shook his head and said "no that's not how Zuzu is. I mean was. He was a very kind hearted person. He would save anyone. I started out bullying him because he was my Zuzu. He was my best friend/ little brother and when he was diagnosed quirkless and kept smiling and saying he wanted to be a hero I was happy then that afternoon at home I was watching the news and a hero got killed because his quirk wasn't strong enough against a villian he was fighting and I got scared. What if that was my Zuzu. I wouldn't be able to handle it if I let him get killed. After awhile it just became a every day thing the teachers incouraged so I thought I wasn't in the wrong. He fought no matter how hard to be a hero. All might even crushed his dreams and Aziawa saved him." Eraserhead sat up and said "wait what?" Kacchan looked at him and said "Uh like at the beginning of our last year of middle school Zuzu asked All might if he could be a hero quirkless well All might said no that he should thank logical and try to become something else then he kept going and said "yea you want get very good look at because your a quirkless cop and all this so made you should stop trying to save people. I guess it broke Zuzu because he went to a building and tried to kill his self but you saved him. He was a green haired boy. I have a picture of him." Bakugou pulled out a picture and handed it to their teacher.

(Imagine the todo as a Eraserhead stuffie)Eraserhead smiled and said "yea I remember him

Eraserhead smiled and said "yea I remember him. Izuku Midoroiya. Sweet little boy. I actually gave him the doll in the picture. He was so happy." Kacchan smiled and took the picture back then passed it to his classmates. "Yea I actually have the doll. After he passed his mom disided to leave the country and go to America. So she gave me all his stuff. He had already gotten rid of all his all might stuff and was collecting your merch, Mics merch and Hawks merch. He said you was his hero because you taught quirkless. Mic would help him at night when he would be crying he would listen to his radio show and it would make him fell less alone and from what I read in his notebook that he wrote about Hawks. Him and Hawks meet once when he tried to kill his self again a few weeks before my villian attack. He literally fell on Hawks who was flying. Hawks landed and made sure he was alright and asked him why he did that and when Zuzu told him Hawks started to cry and said "Omg you poor thing. Your mine now and I'll protect your from now on baby bird." He had brought Zuzu home and made sure he ate. He was Zuzus friend. At Zuzus funeral we invited him and when he came he handed me a note and said that Zuzu gave it to him the day before the attack and told him to give it to me if Hawks ever thought I would need it." Mina whipped a tear and so did half the class. Kiri held Kacchan titer and said "I'm glad he had people that loved him. And even though you hurt him. You did it from love. You thought you was protecting him. I can't tell you how many time I had accidentally hurt Mina trying to push her away." Denki smiled and said "one time I accidentally shocked Sero in middle school because I was trying to make him hate me." Sero laughed and like that the class started to talk about the times they tried to push people away to protect them. Even Eraserhead did it to his now husband Mic. Which I thought was really cute. After awhile they all finally made it to the USJ.

(This one was longer then the others because I was trying to put in more of the class finding out about what Bakugou did to Izuku and show that he really did change and show how close the class is to each other already. Next one will actually start where the story get less sad and more happish)