Chapter 5

I followed Kacchan as him and his class walked into the Usj. I smiled when i saw Pro hero Thirteen. I watched and listened as the teachers and pro talked about the training. Till Kiri said "oh wow cool they have fake villians." Eraserhead gasped and said "Thirteen protect the kids and kids stay back those our real villians." I gasped and watched as Eraserhead jumped into fight the villians. Then I turned and saw Kiri and Kacchan fly towards a villian. I didn't know what to do so I looked around to see if there was away to help. Then I noticed the boy Iida. "Šhït he needs to run to get to the heros but how will I get him to realize." I smirked and walked over to Uraraka and touched her head and whispered "Tell Iida to run to the heros at Ua." Uraraka turned to Iida and told him to do what I said. I smiled as he ran then I watched as all the kids got sucked into a black portal. I gasped and looked around to find Kacchan. I teleported to him and watched as him, Kiri and Shinsou fought some villians. One of that last villian standing turned to me and said "Well seems like we have a spirit that's following one of you boys." Kacchan looked up and said "Wait what. There is a ghost here?" The villian smirked and said "Yep a cute little thing too." I started at the villian and said "Your quirk can see the dead that's so cool." I smiled at the villian as they blushed. "Ok who Evers ghost this is get it. It's makeing me question my life." Kacchan smiled "Zuzu is that you?" The villian turned and said so "he's yours. Man your friend is really good. I think I wanna stop being a villian. He made me realize that there is a person who loves my quirk." Kacchan smiled and said "That's like him. I can help you have a free life. If you can help me talk to him please." The villian smiled and said "I'll do that and more." Then they touched me and a light glowed. Kacchan watched where a light shined and then I felt someone hug me. I looked down and noticed that I was transparent. "Kacchan?!" I asked as I started to cry. The villian smiled and said "I can only give y'all a few minutes." Kacchan smiled at her and said "That's fine enough for me." Kacchan started to cry. "Zuzu I'm so sorry. You would have been a amazing hero. But you risked it all for me. You died saving me. I'm sorry I'm the reason you can't become a hero." I smiled and hugged Kacchan tighter "Kacchan I will always protect you because you will be a better hero then All Might." Kacchan held me tighter. I smiled and looked up at Kiri and said "Take care of my best friend/brother." Kiri smiled and nodded "Always. Also nice to meet." I waved at him then slowly started to fill my self slowly disappear. "Well I guess it's my time to go back to being not seen. I love you Kacchan. Keep being my hero!" I smiled as I fully became invisible. The villian smiled and said "Y'all have a good friendship." Kacchan smiled and said "yea we do. We need to get back to the main area and protect everyone. I can tie you up and say I caught you then explain to my teacher that you helped us." The villian nodded then looked over at me and said "you will get to hug him again."I smiled and followed them. To the main area when we got there I saw something attacking Eraserhead. I started to get mad. Then Kacchan jumped in to protect Eraserhead. I watched as the creature hit Kacchan and flung him away. I growled and teleported to the monster.