It's alright love | Draco Malfoy

Y/n POV:
I awoke suddenly, panting and covered in cold sweat. I looked around the room frantically. It looked the same as it always did.
"Draco?" Ask, my voice going down to a whisper, " D-draco?"
I ran my fingers through my sweaty hair over and over again, trying to calm myself, Draco couldn't possibly be...dead. I'm sure he's okay.
"Draco!!" I called nonetheless, my voice cracking in the middle of his name.

Silence, then footsteps. Draco came jogging into the room, wearing grey sweatpants and a white shirt showing off his toned body. His hair was fluffy, without gell and his greyish blue eyes sparkled worriedly.
"Love, are you okay? You look pale and... oh gosh, you're burning." He said holding a hand to my forehead.

I blinked. Realising he was okay, he wasn't hurt or in any kind of danger, I slung my arms around his neck letting out a sob, burying my head in the crook of his neck.
"Hey, hey love, it's alright, we're alright." He whispered, rubbing my back soothingly.

After about ten minutes like this, he slowly detached my arms from his neck and caressed my cheek lovingly kissing away the tears, making me giggle a little.

He layed down on the bed on his back, pulling me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat and how he quietly began to hum, stroking my hair and kissing my forehead once in a while as I drifted off to sleep, sure to be okay, wrapped in my lover's arms. He smiled against my hairline and whispered in my ear:
"I love you, sleep tight, darling."

Okaaaaay, this was really short, but it was a very random inspo. I really hoped it would be longer, but I have no idea what to write anymore.
If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears, because I am running out of ideas quicker than you can say Quidditch. Anyways, stay safe and have a great day/night!!
- moony (j.)