Just One More | Sirius Black

Her chest rose and fell with every deep breath she took. Hot breath fanned his cheeks as he lay by her side, watching her so peaceful.

Her plump, pink lips were slightly parted and her lashes fanned her cheeks. His hand drifted over her arms and back, covered by a thin layer of dark blue silk decorated with white lace. He smiled when her brow twitched at the tickling touch on her exposed collarbone, up, over the soft skin of her neck, coming to rest on her rosy cheek.

His fingers moved back and forth, stroking from her temple to her jaw, over the bridge of her nose and the bow of her lips. His thumb rested on her lower lip, marvelling again at how cute it was that it was just a slight bit plumper than her upper one.

Dragging his thumb down, he watched her lip spring back into place, her nose wrinkling in her sleep. Chuckling to himself, he continued, letting his hands wonder back over the thin straps of the nightgown, tracing the smooth material before trailing his fingers over her upper arms, down the curve of her elbow, intertwining his fingers with hers.

Eying the braid of small and fragile and large and strong hands, he couldn't help the smile on his face widen, pressing a kiss to the back of his lover's hand. Lowering their hands again, he continued to kiss her. Back up her arm, her shoulder, her collarbone and jawline, the soft flesh of her cheek and finally— finally, her lips.

His lips lingered on hers for a little, before he pulled away, admiring the unknowing smile that adorned her face, stroking his thumb over her cheek, whispering sweet nothings in her ear. When he slowly pulled away from her, a whine left her lips, so quiet he barely missed it.

"You like that, baby?" He cooed, propping himself up on his elbow watching as her face contorted a little, yearning for his touch. Giving in to the small whimpers and nose wrinkles, he stroked his hand over her hair, his plan cupping her cheek, watching as she nuzzled into him.

A warm feeling spread through his chest and butterflies erupted in his stomach at the small kiss she gave his palm. Scooting closer to her, he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her flush to his chest. Her eyes fluttered.

"Mornin'." He breathed in his deep morning voice, smiling down at her waking figure.
"Hi." She whispered, a small blush coating her already pink cheeks. "Did you— uhh have you been awake... long?"

He titled his head from side to side, chuckling slightly at her flustered state, instead turning her cheeks an raven deeper shade of pink. "You're cute when you sleep."

"I— uhh Sirius... w-what...?"

His rumbling laugh filled the dimly lit room as he hummed at her, leaning down to capture her lips with his in a sweet kiss. When she pulled away gasping for air her hair was even more tousled from his hands raking through her silky locks and her lips were kiss-swollen and gleaming, smiling inviting him for another kiss.
Just one more... just one.

hi guys, i'm (finally) back after like two months of no update haha, fun.

please send requests, i am out of ideas and these spontaneous ideas will definitely not keep this book going.
same procedure as every story? same procedure as every story, james. (please tell me someone got that reference. no? okay, tough crowd)

firstly, this is un-edited, it's very late where i am and i am basically half asleep. i probably won't remember most of what i wrote. secondly, figured i'd actually write something again even if it's only this short, but hey, it's at least something and HOLY FRIGGIN SCADOODLE 18.7k?? hello?? when did that happen??

thank you so much, stay safe and don't forget to vote if you enjoyed this story <33

~ j.