Sleeping beauty | Draco Malfoy

!Not Edited!

~•~

Draco POV:
The door closed behind me with a click and I dropped my bag next to it almost immediately. My hair was ruffled from the wind and from running my fingers through it the whole day. I hung up my coat, pulling off my shoes and walking into the kitchen. There was a little note on the counter and I recognised the handwriting as Y/n's.

My love, by the time you read this it is probably past midnight and I am already asleep, but there is lasagne in the fridge, your favourite. Maybe I'll see you in the morning before I depart for work. I love you.

I smiled down at the note, re-reading it again before placing it down on the counter again and stripping myself of my blazer.

As I waited for my food to warm, I paced around the well-known kitchen, admiring the decor. A shade of white-grey for the walls, black marble kitchen counters and bowls of fruits displayed in the middle.
The ding of the microwave made me looks away from my surroundings.

After my late dinner, I walked through the living room, only to find Y/n passed out on the couch, lips slightly parted and breathing slowly. I couldn't help but smile once again, it was typical Y/n to fall asleep on the couch and, knowing her, it had probably been a few hours already.

Scooping her petite figure up in my arms, I carried her up the stairs, setting her down carefully on our bed. I kissed the top of her head, quickly changing into my pyjamas and brushing my teeth before getting into bed next to her. As soon as I lay down beside her, she wrapped her arms around my torso, nestling her head in the crook of my neck and sighing contentedly.
"I love you, Y/n Malfoy." I whispered kissing her cheek tenderly, sinking into a deep sleep not long after.

~•~

As mentioned above this is not edited so sorry for any typos. It is currently around 2 am and I am half asleep, also, I typed this on my phone. Feel free to send in further request and stay safe!!
~ j.