Pins.

" Naeomi?" Cameron says sternly as we sit inside of the car, sitting in front of our house

I keep looking at the tinted dark window, tears running down my face. This nigga is so embarrassing. I dont even know why I'm even staying in the fuck marriage. It hasn't been shit for years. I don't know why I just won't let him go.

" Naeomi you hear me fucking calling you", he says, grabbing my arm roughly .

" Let me go Cameron ", I say, speaking for the first time.

   " You hear me fucking talking to you, and you ignoring me,  you know I hate that shit", he says, his tone still agressive.

   " I do and I really dont give a fuck Cameron", I say to him, glaring at him.

    " I dont know why I brought your fat ass with me to this party anyway", he says harshly, referring to Metro booming party.

     " So you're gonna go back to this again? After you told me last time you didn't mean it", I ask him, shocked with his words.

    " Well I fucking do, I miss when you was skinny, like-"

   " like who that bitch at the party you kept drooling over?" I ask him, tears in my eyes.

    " Dont, dont be tryna cry like you the victim Naeomi ", he says shaking his head.

    " I AM the fucking Victim CAMERON! You think I dont know you be fucking on other hoes behind my back, because you're not fucking me", I yell, hitting the car.

      " Dont fucking hit my shit! YOU AIN'T BUY FUCKING CAR!" He yells getting in my face.

       " YES THE FUCK I DID! Your fucking music is flopping I'm paying the Bill's in this bitch, as well as buying your clothes and cars!" I yell, pointing in his face.

      " I dont gotta deal with this shit", he says laughing,  after a moment of silence.

     " What are you saying?" I ask him,  looking down at my lap.

    " I'm leaving", he says, taking the keys out the car.

     " And going where? Where the fuck are you gonna go Cameron?" I demand, following him out the car to the house.

       " You know where I'm finna go Naeomi ", he says laughing unlocking the door to our home.

      " Cameron don't fucking play with me, I know you're not about to do this", I say, becoming emotional again.

    " Yeah, I'm going over Kris House", he says.

     " Did you just say her fucking name in my house?" I ask him a smile spreading across my face as we stand in the kitchen.