On the line.

      " So you really about to let that man see the kids?" Tae asks in shock, as we walk off the set from another photoshoot I had just finished, I guess he wanted to finish the conversation we were having earlier.

       " I mean yeah, those are his kids Tae. It's the right thing to do", I say shrugging my shoulders.

     " How does Cameron feel about this?" He asks me, opening the door so I could walk into my dressing room.

    " He doesn't know Chile ", I say sighing deeply, sitting in the chair because my feet was killing me in these platform heels.

   " Naeomi girl," he says all dramatic, his eyes wide.

" It is what it is Tae. Cameron has not talked to me in a whole 2 weeks, what am I supposed to do?" I say, frustrated.

    " Girl I told you not to marry that sassy light skin ass nigga", he says, shaking his head. 

     " I wish I would've listened... I feel like things is never gonna get better for us Tae, i dont know what to do at this point ", I say, grabbing the make up wipes to clear my face up from this dramatic make up look I was wearing.

     " You need to divorce him, and get you some new dick ", he says, his aid ut like it was just the most obvious answer. 

    " Tae, Me and cam has so many years together,  I just can't end it like that", I say.

   " Girl you always tryna spare his lame ass, you need to leave Naeomi Forreal , all those years ain't do nothing but cause you heartache and pain", Tae reminds me.

     " But remember Tae what I was doing to him at first", I say to him.

    " Girl both of yall was crazy as hell, but you never cheated on him", he says, brushing off what I had said.

      "True, Tae I relapsed ", I say to him,  looking down.

   " How many percs you been poppin?" he asks, after a moment of silence.

   " Five maybe," I say, looking down at my nails.

     " Nae. You need to leave, you ain't been hearing the voices?" He asks.

    " No", I lie, shaking my head.

     "You sure?" he asks, looking at me.

     " I'm sure Tae, " I say nodding my head, going back to taking the make up off.

     " Okay, so how is Dayvon? Like is he really scary in person?" tae asks, brushing through the tape in extensions he put in my head.