Pills n automobiles

My alarm goes off, waking me out of my deep slumber

My alarm goes off, waking me out of my deep slumber. I was trying to stretch my arms, but someone arms was wrapped around me. I open my eyes, looking up seeing that it was Dayvon. Yes, Dayvon. Cameron and I just been too many problems. It's been a month since Dior has been home, you would think our life would go back to normal, but instead everything has been spiralling out of control. I could feel that Me and Cameron relationship was crashing down, I just didn't want to come to full terms with it because of the Love I have for this man.

He hasn't called or even checked on the twins. I know they weren't biological ours, but I mean he did help me raise them. For the last month Von has just been here for me. Not sexual.  But just being the support I need. Crys hasn't been around as much because she says she's uncomfortable with Von which I get. One of these days I was going to get these two to meet.

" You good?" He asks, Looking down at me.

" Yeah... I guess", I say shrugging my shoulders.

" You wanna eat?" He asks, leaning up, stretching his body.

" Yeah, but first I got to get the twins ready, " I say,  leaning up as well, getting out of bed.

" They got school today?" Von asks.

" Yeah, plus they have gymnastics today", I say sighing, walking to my closet to grab myself something to wear.

" Is crys coming today or nah?" Von asks, walking pass me to go into the bathroom.

" Yeah she's coming to get them after school and take them to pratice", I say to him.

" Aight bet, okay", he says nodding his head.

" Can I shower with you today?" I ask him, in a shy tone.

" You finally finna come in the shower with a nigga?" He asks, smirking a little bit as he turns on the shower.

" Yeah, I need to hurry so the kids could be on time", I say smiling turning on one of the sinks so I could brush my teeth.