3: Could you imagine the headlines

"Please ..."

She stared into my eyes for a moment, searching for something. She suddenly hoisted me over her shoulder, carrying me upstairs. She unlocked a room I hadn't been in before, bringing me a few steps inside before flicking the light on.

Everything was illuminated in red, a large stereo system was on one wall, surrounded by dozens of sex toys of all shapes and sizes. A bed sat in one corner, a love seat in the middle on the room, couches, and other sex tables scattered throughout.

Stefani laid me on the bed, turning and heading towards a large closet.

"Stefani." I spoke weakly, my voice wavering nervously. I felt cold and a little shakey, nervous I had gotten into something I wouldn't enjoy.

She paused, turning to face me. Her eyes scanned me, landing on my trembling hands.

"Come 'er." She spoke, reaching her hand towards me.

I hesitated, staying seated, my gaze flashing from her hand to her eyes.

"Darling." She spoke softly, a warmth spreading into her tone.

I stood, unsure of myself as I reached out and took her hand. She lead me into the closet, flicking the light on. It illuminated to reveal dozens of outfits and harnesses, collars, leashes, cuffs, accessories galore.

"I won't hurt you, darling. This room is just more intimate, just for us." She whispered into my ear, kissing my neck.

"Promise?" I whispered.

"Promise." She mumbled. "Do you like?" She gently let me go so I could focus on the walls.

"Are these ... used?" I asked.

She smiled, chuckling. "No, Darling, it's all new, just for you. You said you liked green."

I smiled softly, feeling my heart swell. "I like this one." I whispered, grabbing a black and green collar with silver spikes.

"Mmm, that for daytime wear, my love. I'm glad you like it." She wrapped her arms around me from behind. "Let me change, I want you on the bed in the lingerie that's in the top drawer of the night stand."

I nodded, gulping slightly. I quickly do as she says, leaving the closet, tossing my clothes in the laundry basket, and wriggle into the soft satin black lingerie set. I close my eyes as I lay down on the bed, feeling the silky red sheets under my body. My heart hammered against my ribcage insistently, my core clenching around nothing every so soften.

I heard soft shuffling before the bed dipped, Stefani straddling my waist, her hands intertwined with mine above my head. I open my eyes to find Stefani in a short maroon lingerie dress. It hardly covered anythjbg and was sheer enough I could see her skin.

"Hey you." She smiled down at me, her platinum hair framing her face.

I smiled softly, blushing. "Hey."

Her lips slowly decended on mine, picking up the pace as her tongue wrapped around mine. Her hips rocked against me, allowing small moans to slip past her lips.

"Fuck, you turn me on." She mumbled into my ear.

I could feel her sheer panties growing damp against my abdomen, her thighs gently squeezing against my sides.

I whimper softly, the heat in my body burning to unbearable amounts.

"Use your words, darling." She teased, biting my jaw gently.

I moan softly. "Please, please use me, please make me cum until I can't take it anymore."

She smiled, her teeth flashing as a pleased look filled her eyes. "You're trained."

I nodded, my thighs starting to quiver. "Yes mistress."

"Good girl." She praised. "Who owned you before, my love."

"I- I dabbled a little with my ex. She could never commit." I spoke softly. "Please, she doesn't matter, I need you to use me. Please, mistress."

She grinned wildly. "Good Bunny, such a good Bunny."

Her hands trailed up and down my body, squeezing my breasts, causing me to whine. Her lips worked on my neck and chest, leaving purple hickey's upon the surface of my skin. Her nails dug into my sides, and my thighs, leaving little marks and causing me to squirm with need. My pussy pulsed and clamped around nothing, the panties ruined as I soaked through them.

"I don't know what to do with you, bunny. Toys, my mouth, my hands, so many good choices." She spoke, getting off of me and standing beside the bed, her back facing me. She pulled a vibrator from one of the shelves, a small one, just barely the size of her palm. I watched her flick it on, letting it vibrate softly in her hand.

I moaned softly, squirming as my eyes locked on her form. She stayed with her back to me as she slowly trailed the object down her body, letting it travel between her legs. She moaned softly, sticking it inside herself and thrusting a few times before she stopped. She turned to face me, face pink and lips swollen slightly, a tiny smirk tugging at her lips.

I moaned, my eyes rolling back slightly as my core's pulsing turned into a heavy thud. I squeezed around nothing, desperate to be filled, to be touched. My heart was racing as the sound filled my ears, a small squeak of a plead leaving my lips.

"What's that bunny? What do you want from Mistress?" She hummed, clearly gaining pleasure from my desperation.

"Please, please touch me, Mistress! Please use me like your own personal sex toy, please make me cum!" I whined.

She finally nodded, climbing back onto the bed.

"Good girl." She whispered into my ear, making me shiver as she finally pressed the toy against me.

I moaned, allowing the delicious sensation to take me over. My legs quick to give into the shaking as yelps of pleasure unwillingly left my throat.

"M-master- please- fuck-!" I whined.

"Language, bunny." She teased, nipping at my neck. "God, I just want touch you, and squeeze you," She paused, moving closer to my ear. "And taste you."

I watched her face screw in pleasure as her free hand entered herself, moaning and panting gently as she pleasure me.

My eyes rolled back at her noises, unable to take holding back anymore.

"P-p-please Master! Please!"

She nodded. "Go ahead bunny, release my darling."

I moaned loudly as heat flushed through my body. My muscles tensing before releasing, the tension in my abdomen snapping as I came. Colours rushed into my vision as i felt my syrupy arousal drip down my legs onto the sheets. I was shivering as just came down from my high, mentally and physically exaughsted from one orgasm was rare for me. She had pleased me, the first one to do so.

"More, bunny?" She smirked devilishly, she was flushed, obviously having came down from her own high as she licked her fingers clean.

I shook my head, panting. "I c-cant. I'm s-sorry." I spoke shamefully.

"Thats alright, Darling, this is why we start slow." She whispered, placing the toy down after turning it off.

She gently lifted me off the bed, carrying me to my room with ease. She laid me on the bed, gently slipping in beside to caress my hair, humming softly as she did. I quickly fell into the blackness of sleep, her soft huming fading.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I could feel hands gently brushing through my hair. My eyes fluttered open, the room bright as the sun shone through the window. We we're in my room.

"Hey you." Stefani smiled.

I groaned a little, stretching as a smile captured my face. "Hi." I croaked. The ache in my core was evident, the pain a pleasing reminder of last nights events.

"I have a meeting today, Darling. I want you to come with me. You need to shower, I have your clothes laid out on the counter." She whispered before placing a gentle kiss on my lips. "Just imagine the headlines," She smirked. "The collar, showing the world you're all mine. They'll go feral."

My face flushed. Hers. I was hers.