- Chapter 2 -

No one pov
Y/n was walking around giving herself a tour of the school since she barley knew where Rowan would be even though their in the same class, "hello!" A girl with blonde hair with blue and pink fades at the end. "I'm Enid, I noticed your new here! If you want I can give you a tour since you seem lost still!" "Oh, it's fine I was giving myself a tour anyways" in the corner of her eye y/n saw Rowan "Uh.. Enid! I'm gonna go talk with my roommate is there anyway we can meet up?" "Yeah of course we're in the same class anyways! Welp Bye!" Enid skipped away going off to her friends while Y/n went to Rowan because she wanted to know him more as Y/n wanted to make friends. As soon as Y/n was right behind Rowan she tapped him on the shoulder, Rowan turned around "Uh hi Rowan" Y/n said, Rowan looked at Y/n for a second trying to remember who she was since Rowan usually isn't around in the dorms. "Hello Y/n." Rowan stared at Y/n "Uh- I wanted to know you more since your my roommate-" Rowan was still staring at Y/n so Y/n just stood there. Y/n completely zoned out and when she was back in reality Rowan was gone, Y/n just looked around again then started to look for Enid to tell her about Rowan since she was the schools gossip girl.