- chapter 1 -

( this is my first story so it might be very bad and short)

"Ah why hello Y/n! We were expecting you, we just haven't planned your dorm room yet" a tall women said with white looking hair, "I'm principal Weems, let see here,oh y/n..is it alright if you share dorms with a boy. There's no girls available at the moment you can always switch dorms"  Weems said "...." Y/n wouldn't answer. "Oh heh y/n sometimes doesn't answer stuff most of the time, may I ask who her roommate will be" Y/n's mom asked "oh of course uh.. Rowan Laslow, just to let you know Y/n he has telekinesis so don't be startled" Y/n was being taken to her room and her roommate wasn't there, Y/n looked at Weems " Rowan usually goes to class really early so you might have to find him later or in class but, do anything you want to the side of your room. If you don't meet Rowan by tomorrow we can find someone else who will show you around the school but hope fully you will make friends with Rowan so.. have fun" Weems smiles as your parents and her leave, "Guess I'll start unpacking-" the doors open by person who Y/n has never seen. "Uh- H-hi are you my roommate because they usually don't let a girl and boy share rooms." .... "are you Rowan?" Y/n said, Rowan nodded as he picked a book up then sped out of the room, "I guess I won't get a tour around the school then" y/n said to herself and continued unpacking her stuff placing them all organized and neatly, guess there will be another nerdy person in the school after all.