- chapter 4 -

Y/n pov
"Why are you so happy." I heard someone say and that someone is named Rowan, "Uh.. because I can be happyyyy" I definitely failed trying to sound normal. Rowan looked at me confused till he went back to his own stuff, I grabbed my notebook then started writing down everything Enid told me about Rowan. I was so focused on writing I didn't notice a single breath on my shoulder till I felt a person staring at me and my notebook.
No one pov
Rowan was watching Y/n write down everything about him then Y/n slowly turned around to see him standing there with his puffer and they stared at eachother, "heyyyy...heh" Y/n said nervously and she closed her notebook then threw it onto her bed. "Y/n do you have something to explain about that page." Rowan said, "what's a page" Y/n tried to act dumb but that was way to dumb.. Rowan grabbed the notebook then started reading the notes about him and the page was almost filled up and it only has 3 facts. Rowan stared at her then checked what time it was then speed walked out the door. Y/n was screwed for sure but she can't hide it from Rowan now, Y/n slowly put her notebook away then plopped onto her bed trying to think what just happened. As she kept thinking she slowly fell asleep. When she woke up of course no Rowan but there was a note on her table as she read it she noticed it was signed by Rowan, damn his writing is perfect is actually perfect just like Enid said. I wonder how she knows these about people, Y/n wanted to check the card out so she shined it with her black light pen and saw writing. While she spelled it out she realized I L O V E Y O U, damn love at first sight really happens. As soon as she read it she ran out the door trying to find him and asking people if they seen him pass by, nobody saw him. 'I guess I'll have to find him in class if it's my only way to see him' Y/n thought.