- chapter 3 -

No one pov
Y/n had no idea where Enid's dorm was so maybe Y/n can try teleporting again but it's hard to control because she was learning it *pop* Y/n teleported  but there was no Enid in sight, right when Y/n was gonna start walking again *crash*
Y/n pov
'Guess I should start walking now' I thought *crash* "AH" another voice screamed with me. It was Rowan, I guess he was reading a book while walking. I noticed his glasses fell off so I helped him put them on being careful not to make it dirty or break it, Rowan looked up to see what happened but right before he got the chance "AHH" Enid screamed, oops guess I teleported in front of her somehow. "Y/n how did you do that." "Uh teleportation.. ANYWAYS Enid do you know anything about Rowan, it's to hard to talk to him" Enid stared at me for a second then started spilling all the tea about Rowan.
Rowan pov
As I was reading a book I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings and I crashed into someone making me drop my book and loose my glasses, the person put them back on for me. I grabbed my book and looked up to see who it was but nobody was around me. I went to the dorms to see if Y/n was there because she would most likely be studying, doing homework, or sleeping for an hour with a textbook in her hands that she didn't even start reading yet but she wasn't there at all and I was sure she didn't have much friends yet because she's new.
Y/n pov
After Enid finished spilling the tea about Rowan I gave her the biggest hug and sped back to my dorm without realizing Rowan was there doing work, "Why are you so happy" Rowan asked.