2

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I am a Good Man IGM » Chapter 2: Childhood sweetheart wealthy daughter (2)
I am a Good Man Chapter 2: Childhood sweetheart wealthy daughter (2)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Zheng Jiayue came to the entrance of the hospital ward, and Yin Rongyu's heart-warming voice happened to be heard from inside, "Xiao Yang, why did you fight with your eldest brother? It's not good to fight in the company, let so many employees watch jokes, what can we go home to solve? , How can you do it?"

Hearing this, Zheng Jiayue's heart sighed, and only listened to Ji's father yelling, "I am also the general manager of the company anyway, I am still going to propose to the board of directors to promote you to president. Is this your effort? No consideration for the overall situation!"

"Ayang!" Zheng Jiayue was anxious, and immediately rushed in and pretended to have just arrived. Seeing a small piece of blue and purple at the corner of Ji Yang's mouth, the whole person was also furious, and his heart hurts.

"Why did Jiayue come?" Yin Rong's face turned slightly, pretending to be surprised.

"Uncle and Auntie, what's the matter? How did Ayang get hurt?" She looked at Ji Yang very worried, and said angrily, "Who made such a heavy move? Is there any conscience?"

Father Ji’s expression was unnatural, and Yin Rong’s expression was also stiff, and she bluntly said, "Xiaoyang hit Xiaowei. He was lying in the ward on the second floor, crying out of pain, and was undergoing a comprehensive examination. She didn’t know where she was hurt, auntie. It’s not that it’s favoring anyone. The main reason is that the influence is not good. Brothers must also tolerate and understand each other, so why bother?"

Thinking of her son's screaming in pain, she wanted to smash Ji Yang's body into pieces. In her opinion, it was Ji Yang's mother who got involved in her happy life. She didn't expect that she would give birth to the child without telling Ji's father. , It’s not that I have taken a fancy to the wealth of my grandfather’s grandfather, I hope I will not worry about food and clothing in the future.

"Is there any misunderstanding in this? Ayang won't do it easily." Zheng Jiayue looked at the two with trust in her tone.

Ji Yang was sitting on the hospital bed, and Ji's father and Yin Rong were standing aside. She couldn't hold back her temper.

Ji Wei did this every time. He hid himself in trouble, leaving her family Ayang to bear the anger, causing the relationship between father and son to get worse and worse, and he followed to pick up the bargain.

"Xiao Wei said it was Xiao Yang who did it first, Xiao Yang was too impulsive." Yin Rong said, pretending to look at Ji Yang magnanimously. To come and confess your mistakes, brothers must help each other out. How can we fist each other?"

Let’s start with Ji Yang's hand, and then let Ji Wei take the initiative to admit his mistake. Ji’s father listened to his face like pot stickers, as if he was always inferior when he was just married to Ji Yang’s mother.

Doesn't Ji Wei bow his head mean he bows his head?

Zheng Jiayue also coldened her face, and said solemnly, "Auntie now says it's too early to admit her mistake, even if Ayang moved her hands first, shouldn't you ask Ji Wei what on earth did he do to make him so angry? In my opinion, it's probably because Ji Wei's verbal insanity is no longer clean. This problem has not been corrected!"

"Naughty!" Ji's father shouted angrily, "We are the elders, you are the juniors. If you talk to the elders like this, what about your tutor? Ji Yang did it first, and it was his fault! When is it your turn to teach us? A woman like you Child, can you enter the door of Ji's house?!"