571 - 580

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I am a Good Man IGM » Chapter 571: The little wolf dog of the female president (9)
I am a Good Man Chapter 571: The little wolf dog of the female president (9)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yi Yan just returned to Yi's house at this time.

Pulling out the key, just about to get out of the car, the phone rang, and an entertainment news feed came, and when she saw Ji Yang's name, she clicked on it.

"Surprised! Ji Yang's popularity has declined, and now he has fallen into such a field."

The content is that he is going to star in the male lead role in "Just Love You", which is slightly ironic.

She opened Weibo, and this guy was on hot search again.

The comments are very unfriendly, and there are all kinds of cynicism. His fans think that the other party must not let Ji Yang play, and Ji Yang is not rare.

They will watch what they play.

Yiyan scratched the comment, her eyes getting colder, her eyes remained on two comments, one was to give him a baby rat and a football team.

One is going to squeeze him dry.

She clicked on the black phone, got out of the car and closed the door vigorously.

Return the rat baby, I am afraid that it is not boring, because the pregnancy in October will cause great damage to the body, so there is so much energy

She is non-marriage, and naturally also DINK.

As for squeezing, her complexion became darker, her heart was very upset, and her heart seemed to be frustrated with fire.

Feeling uncomfortable, especially not seeing Ji Yang yet.

"Ding."

The phone received another message.

Ji Yang: "I have to work overtime today, and I won't be home until ten o'clock. Have you eaten yet?"

She didn't reply.

Carrying a bag and walking into the Yi family mansion with high heels.

Every few days she would visit Yi Changyuan and accompany the old lady Yi to have a meal.

At today's dinner table, Yi Ling seemed to be very angry. When she looked at Yi Yan, she asked, "I heard that the company is going to acquire Chengguang Entertainment?"

Why is Cheng Guang?

The suspicion she had just faded rose again.

"Yes, it will be done this month." Yi Yan sipped her food, her voice not salty or weak.

"Isn't Ji Yang in Cheng Guang?" Yi Ming half-joked, "Are you trying to praise him?"

As soon as these words came out, Yi Changfeng and Zhang Hua stopped their movements, but Yi Yan, who was opposite Yi Yan, did not look up, but the hand holding the chopsticks tightened.

"What?" Yiyan looked at him with a blank face, "the last time you said you fell in love with a male celebrity?"

Such a frank question made Yi Ming a little embarrassed, "It wasn't me who said it, but someone else said it."

"Is that someone else talked about it?" Yi Yan chuckled, and did not continue to answer, bowing her head to eat.

It seemed to hear a joke.

Yi Ming was choked and wanted to export, the old lady Yin's hoarse voice came, "Investing in the entertainment industry is a plan that has existed before, and the acquisition of Cheng Guang is also in the plan. Don't you also know about this?"