48

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I am a Good Man IGM » Chapter 48: The goddess of the nation lifted up by the actor (27)
I am a Good Man Chapter 48: The goddess of the nation lifted up by the actor (27)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Have you called the police?" Xu Ruier asked.

In fact, she had a suspicion in her heart, but she couldn't find any evidence. No one in the Xu family believed her, and no one paid any attention to her. But wouldn't the Xu family be careful anymore? Why is this still happening?

"What's the use of calling the police?" Xu Dong roared, "Nothing can be found. The servant said it was you, didn't you deny it too?"

What does this mean, do you want her to admit it?

Recognizing that he was too eager to speak and couldn't lose his face, Xu Dong turned his face black, panting in his chest, as if he didn't want to see her.

Xu Ruier felt that she was superfluous and didn't say anything. Her heart felt like water stopped, and she sat on the chair without saying a word, just doing her duty.

She came out in a hurry today, and the phone has no electricity. Ji Yang called, and the phone turned off as soon as she answered it.

After a while, the operating door opened and she walked over.

Even if Xu Ping is wrong, she is the mother who gave birth to her and can break contact, but the other party still has to care about her life and death, just for her own conscience, and she also feels pity for the child she has never met.

"The child is temporarily saved, but the mother is weak, so we still need to pay more attention." The doctor said, taking off the mask.

"Thank God, my grandson." Old lady Xu burst into tears, her body weakened, and she took the doctor's hand to thank her.

Xu Ruier stood not far away, watching this scene, put on a mask and turned to leave.

Unexpectedly, as soon as she left the hospital, she was suddenly surrounded by a group of reporters.

"Xu Rui'er, when did you get with Ji Yang, is it convenient to talk about it?"

"Are you in the video? There are rumors that you rely on Ji Yang as the leader, isn't it?"

"Thank you for explaining your relationship with Xu Wan!"

"I heard that your mother is also in the upper ranks of the junior third, and you are the illegitimate child of the junior third, is it true?"

...

With such a scene, she fainted directly. Xu Ruier's mind was blank for a while, and she instinctively denied, "I don't know what you are talking about, please let me know."

"When are you with Ji Yang? What is the relationship between the two?"

"Xu Ruier is you seduce Ji Yang?"

"Netizens say you are a shameless junior, what do you think?"

...

This is a big news, and Weibo is paralyzed because of this. How could the reporter let her go? Surrounded her tightly, the microphone stretched forward, Xu Ruier's head was smashed, and tears came out of her eyes. She was isolated and helpless and was pushed around.

The reporter's stern sound was all in her ears, and her mind buzzed.

Helpless, hopeless, confused, afraid...

At that moment, I felt the malice of the whole world, and the sky was dark.

And her light came at this time.