66

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I am a Good Man IGM » Chapter 66: The married ladies (9)
I am a Good Man Chapter 66: The married ladies (9)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ji Yang didn't leave, but stood still, stood upright, and looked at Madam Xiao calmly.

"After that, you are not allowed to come to my house, and you are not allowed to see Xiaowen. The child is a child from my Xiao family and does not have the surname Ji. Did you hear that!"

Madam Xiao stared at him with a stern expression.

"mom……"

"Don't call mom!" She raised her voice, watching Ji Yang's chest a fire, and he couldn't understand how Xiao Wen felt when she was given a critical illness notice in the operating room by the doctor.

With all the desire to die, she must protect her daughter from secondary harm.

The Ji's house is a fire pit, absolutely can't go in again!

Ji Yang is even more a scum!

"Auntie." Ji Yang changed his words, "I don't mean anything else."

"Then get out of my house! Otherwise I will be blamed for doing it!" She said, raising the feather duster in her hand.

Ji Yang still didn't move.

Madam Xiao took a deep breath, but didn't start.

The Ji family is the baby of the Ji family. Furthermore, she is not qualified to beat other people's children.

"I'm just worried about Xiaowen. There is no other purpose. The child will be raised by her side. I will not **** the child from her." Ji Yang looked at her and said assuringly.

"She doesn't need you to care, she cares now. Where did she go before?" Mrs. Xiao felt ridiculous. "Don't think I don't know. You haven't been home for a few days after you got married. Who is the dying person? Isn't it ridiculous to tell me you care about her now?"

"aunt……"

"Okay, I won't let her contact you again, and leave my house immediately!" Madam Xiao did not want to talk nonsense with him.

Ji Yang also wanted to explain a few more words. Chopin is back, aggressively, as if he is about to tear his hands.

In the end he walked out of Xiao's house, Chopin's face was sullen and angry, and his words were all warnings to him.

Ji Yang lowered his eyes, stood outside, and walked all the way forward. When he looked up, he saw Xiao Wen standing in front of the window.

The other party looked at him worriedly, Ji Yang pulled out a smile, and made a gesture of making a call to her, and she shook her head.

The mobile phone was restricted and her parents were very angry.

Ji Yang's eyes dimmed, he pursed his lips, then smiled and shook his head, "It's okay."

After staring at each other for a while, Ji Yang lowered his head and walked away, a little dejected. Xiao Wen looked at him and got kicked in her stomach. She touched her stomach, dropping one hand and clenching slightly.

Mrs. Xiao said that she was crazy, and if the Ji family wanted to leave the child, she would have nothing, and she didn't get the least bit good.

Originally there was such a concern because Ji Yang was too unreal, but the recent relationship told her that it was not the case. Her feelings told her that Ji Yang was also paying attention.

But she didn't know what she should do.

Chopard seemed very dissatisfied that Ji Yang approached Xiao Wen in private, and the company was in another round of toss. Everyone in the industry knew that the Xiao family was unfriendly to the Ji family.