28

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I am a Good Man IGM » Chapter 28: The goddess of the nation lifted up by the actor (7)
I am a Good Man Chapter 28: The goddess of the nation lifted up by the actor (7)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Cry?" Although Ji Yang's words were inquiring, he was sure.

"No." Xu Ruier panicked, took a short breath, and denied directly.

"I lied." Ji Yang broke through her. "The nasal sound is so heavy, and the voice is dumb, hiding and crying secretly?"

He had expected that Xu's family was very smart and suppressed Xu Rui'er. Xu Wan also had ulterior motives to treat her, little by little, to develop her current temperament.

Only in this way can she hold her firmly and become a victim of the Xu family's upward climb, and a stepping stone to paving the way for Xu Wan.

Xu Rui'er was still suppressing, hearing his words, tears burst into her eyes, and the depressed cry came over, very pitiful.

"Button button."

There was a knock on the door.

Xu Ruier stood up and wiped her tears indiscriminately. Before she could hang up, Xu Ping appeared at the door, watching her cry, her face was also impatient, and she closed the door, “It’s wrong for mom to hit you, but you just What are you talking about? If you are not obedient, do you want to be sent to marry the bad old man? You can't look up even if I follow you?"

"Filming, filming, my sister is in the entertainment industry, do you want to fight her?"

For these years, Xu Ruier has no status in the family. When she was a child, Xu Ping ignored her in order to take into account Xu Wan's feelings. Only to ignore Xu Ruier and take good care of Xu Wan is what a stepmother should do.

Xu Wan also respected her, and the Xu family praised her too!

For many years, Xu Ping's mentality has long been distorted. Xu Ruier is her biological daughter, but it is worthless compared to the stepdaughter who brought her honor and recognition.

Such a native family, Xu Ruier was also indoctrinated and influenced invisibly, and became the appearance that Xu Wan wanted most in the Xu family.

Xu Ping is the most important internal cause. She chose to sacrifice Xu Ruier for her own status.

"I didn't." Xu Ruier held the phone tightly and stood up, "I just like it and want to try it."

"No!" Xu Ping vetoed, and said coldly, "Go to the company with your dad to see if you can learn something. Don't think about something or not. What do you think your grandma is angry with? Want to **** me off?"

Hearing, Xu Ruier's heart became cold and her voice choked, "Mom, do I have no right to choose? I must follow your arrangements? Since I was young, I have never begged you, but I want to go this time, I think To act."

"What to choose? With this kind of family background, this kind of life, what else do you want to do? Are you still not satisfied?" Xu Ping frowned, "Don't expect things that are not you, and don't think about comparing yourself with your sister, you Is there anything you can compare to her? Isn't your position right?"

Xu Ruier was making trouble, and the Xu family would blame her. It took so long to get Xu Wan's approval. She didn't want to lose her life as a rich wife!

"You want me not what I want." Xu Ruier shook her head with tears, "I have the right to choose my life."

"Will you be like this if you were a boy? Would you be like this if you were better than your sister? What do I want? I am for your good! What do you know?!" Xu Ping darkened, "Don't cry Now, go and say something nice to grandma tomorrow, go to the company and work hard, you can still stand up even if you marry a little better, and then mom will be able to look up."