Chapter 7: Dee's Lament

*Dee pov
It's the weekend now so at least you don't have to worry about school, not like you ever needed to anyways but that's besides the point.

You can't stop thinking about that moment. About HIM.

And you can't figure out why.

You should have told him off the second you fell to the floor but- ...god just the way he fucking looked at you made you feel something. You groan and roll over in bed. Now you have to figure out what that feeling was.

You start to check yourself to see the differences between what you feel now and how you felt yesterday.

Your knee got slightly scrapped. It stings slightly but it didn't bother you then and it doesn't now.

Your head feels much less light. It doesn't anymore meaning a concussion is out of the question, you can't recover within a day.

You put two fingers to your neck. Hm. Your heartbeat is still high. Perhaps you're reacting badly to thinking about him? But why? Yes he knocked you on your ass with ease but...

...Did you actually feel any negative emotions about that?

You sit up in bed. Wracking your brain over whatever the fuck is happening. You're always so in control of everything, you know exactly how the situation will go and how to manuver past it. Yet yesterday was different. Heavy fucked it up, and yeah you're still a little pissed at him, but (Y/N)? Were you... actually mad at them at all?

No...

...You wern't.

But then what were you?

...

Oh god.

Oh FUCK no.

You drop your head back down onto the bed. There's no fucking way. There's just no way! You'd know yourself if it was... that. Plus he's only been here for a few months, spring break hasn't even hit yet.

You like Lif.

YOU like LIF.

...right?

If you asked yourself a week ago when you were planning this out you wouldn't even question it. But now? You can't tell. ...And you aren't sure if you'll get the answer you want.

You shove your head in your hand and groan again. You can;t be sure, but who are you to ask to be sure? You mentally mark off people in your head

Heavy would definitely make fun of you for the way you've been reacting. Lif would do the same and FUCK if I'm talking to her about this. Mom is brash and would react way to aggressively no matter if it's supportive or negative. Dad? ...That's too much of a gamble to take.

...You know what you have to do.

You pick up your phone and take a call.

————————————
SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER I SWEAR IM JUST SILLY FHSHCHS

He had the realization guys <3

This chapter is short because I'm silly and also I wanted to try out a different perspective. Let me know if you like it or want me to change back to first person!

I'll see you all next time when he has the talk lol <3