Birds!?

Varian's POV

The sundrop decided go make a stop to meditate. Glasses joined in but I'm keeping watch for him. I dont want the others to hurt him.

"Do you guys hear that peaceful breeze? Just relax-"

"Rapunzel! We were using this as a bathroom break not to meditate?"

"I'm multitasking!"

Everyone moves away from shorty in disgust. Glasses walks over and smiles at me. I could feel my body start to relax but then I tense up again. No falling off guard or swooning right now. I look back over and Earrings is smirking at me. I glare at him and look back at the Sundrop and Short hair. I didnt realize that they were going back to the caravan until glasses tapped my shoulder.

"You coming?"

"Yeah, sorry."

"No need to apologize. Tell me if something is wrong, kay?"

"Sure."

We look over and it turns out Short hair got owl to attack Earrings. I burst out laughing. Every one is looking at me but I dont care. I start laughing even harder. A smile grows onto Sundrops face. Soon enough I stop and sigh.

"That was comedy gold!"

I look over at glasses and he has a smile on his face, too. I smile at him. When I turn towards the group with my normal glare.

"See? Fun!"

We were back on the road. Everyone in their normal areas. Fish skin and Earrings were driving with the others inside and me and glasses were on the roof.

Suddenly, something makes the caravan shift to the front corner. Earrings screams like a little girl. It also turns out glasses almost fell so I was holding onto him.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just a slight head ache from the sudden stop."

"What's wrong? We heard a child scream."

"It was just Lance."

"Well what's wrong with the wheel?"

"Donnie's gotta know." Glasses whispers into my ear.

I stifle laughter. "Who would she be if she didn't?" I mock as I move my hand to my forehead. He laughs.

Soon enough, we tune the others back in and we realize that the wheel came off.

Both of us jump off the caravan.

"Guys don't do that you could get hurt!" Sundrop says to us.

"Don't worry I'm good on my feet. Can run faster than these horses."

"Sure..."

"Awwww Goggles I'm sorryyyyy"

I sigh. "Don't worry, glasses it's fine."

Fish skin try's to pull the caravan up. In a failing attempt I stifle laughter. So does glasses.

"Oh my god your worse than CassAndra".

"Come on Eugene leave the lifting to the strong guys."

Hookfoot bursts out. "You guys think your strong? Look at me!" Hookfoot start flexing his arms.

Both Fish skin and Earrings start laughing.

"Oh you think your so great huh?" He starts flexing even more.

"Oh no....." me and glasses say in sync. Both of us look at each other and give a fist bump.

"What is it?"