Chapter 95

I wanted to talk again lol. I'm bored.

I've already updated once today outside of my schedule, so I might as well update a second chapter like I usually do.

Anyway, I wanted to talk about my plans for the future 🤔 I've mentioned (I think) about a hyunlix ff I was considering next a long time ago, as well as a Felix X SKZ. I really like both and I'd like to finish both of them. I've been thinking of them both today. I'm not sure when or if I would ever actually end up publishing them, but I wanted to run them by you guys. I'm leaning towards the Hyunlix one, just because it has a more definite place in my mind, (I've thought it out a lot more and could see a clear ending) but the polyamorous Felix-centric one would be a harder project. Just because there's so much there'd be in it and everything.

But, let me run the ideas by you guys. I'm probably just going to go my own way in the end, (sksksk) but I'd like to know what you guys think.

So, for the Hyunlix...

Felix is an art student in college, and Hyunjin is his weird roommate. The start of the story is Felix observing Hyunjin (and writing a diary about him) and the weird/creepy things he does. The premise is that Felix starts to like Hyunjin, and then finds the root of all his creepish behavior, and that Hyunjin isn't the man that Felix thinks he is.

The basic tags for it are:

*Age gap (Hyunjin is 27, in the beginning Felix is 19)

*Omegaverse

*Stalker(maybe a little Stockholm syndrome)

*Roommates

*College student X ***** hot guy (can't spoil Hyunjin too much 😏)

There will be some light chanlix as well, to grow on Hyunjin's creepish nature.

*

Whereas with the poly one, Felix and Chan are coworkers. Felix confesses to Chan, who tells him that he's polyamorous. He tries to integrate Felix into his relationship with all the other skz members, and Felix doesn't know how to handle it. He's hesitant (and a little polyphobic here and there), but he eventually comes around to everything and becomes everyone's mate.

That's what's thought out so far. It's omegaverse, with Jeongin, Jisung and Felix as omegas, and the others as alphas. There's a lot more little stuff to it, but that's the basics. Like I said, it isn't too set in stone just yet.

But hearing about those, do you find either interesting? And if you do, which one?

Also, enjoy the chapter~ sksksk

***

~Felix's POV~

Deep breath in, Deep breath out.

Deep breath in, Deep breath...out.

Your alpha won't kill you for being out for two hours without his permission.

Your alpha won't kill you for blocking him and ignoring his calls.

Your alpha won't kill you for having another alpha's scent on you.

Hopefully.

Once I'd unblocked the alpha and managed to pep talk myself into actually going into the hotel room, I took in one last deep breath. Then, I unlocked the door with my card and opened the door.