Soulless Sociaty

Her brown eyes pierce into mine, the frown on her face, threatening. "I will ask you again-" her hands slam against the armrest of the chair I was sitting in - the blonde locks of her hair falling into her face.

"Who.are.you.with?" She pauses after each word. My chest heaves up and down "As I said, I'm with no one." her face contorts into a snarl. "August, again." with the click of her fingers a very tall and muscular man walks up to me. He glares at me for a moment and I glare back up at him, blowing a strand of hair out of my face.

Without warning, he smashes his steel knuckles into the meat of my cheek. A second goes by allowing me to feel the throbbing pain in my face. He shakes his hand, my blood falling off the knuckles.

He hits me over and over again until my whole face is bloody and bruised. The warmth of my blood trailing down my face and dripping onto the floor. Spitting out the blood that gathered in my cheeks, he chuckles above me.

My entire face is aching at this point. The pain makes it hard to think straight, all I can focus on is the painful stinging.

The woman walks closer to me with her arms crossed. "Was that motivating enough?" she smirked.

"When I get out of here, I will hunt you down like an animal and slaughter you." my words laced with venom. She lets out a chuckle "Not in those ropes, hun."

"Let me guess, the Insomniacs sent you?" the guy I assume to be "August." inquired. "What are you talking about?"
That's such a stupid fucking name, I think to myself - spitting out more blood. He leans closer, so close in fact, I can feel his hot breath on my face. "Don't play dumb sweetie." he smirks "Tell me, what name do you go by?"

"Raven, what's it to you?" a shorter girl with long brown curls comes forward. "Raven? As in Raven Seraphine?" she asks with suspicion. "Ding, ding, ding" I say sarcastically. Her eyes scan me for a second. "You saved my life once." she adds.

"As if that matters right now? She could still be dangerous. Don't be stupid, Val." The first girl I met, snapped. "Fuck off, June." the second girl flipped her off.

"Sorry to interrupt your little play date" August wraps his arms around the two. "but that person you claim to be your 'friend' stole our supplies. So whether or not you knew each other doesn't fucking matter." he points to me, then looks back at the second girl.

Prick.

"August you have no say in this, so go be a little lap dog and sit in the corner. The adults are talking," she orders him. He waves his arms in the air as if he surrenders. "Fine, princess." with that he walks away and stands against a wall, observing us. All three of them look back at me "Valentina, what do you plan to do?" June asks.

"How about this; I take her into my section. I will personally look after her. If she slips up even once-" the girl shrugs "I always have my trusty dagger." her plump lips form into a menacing grin as she pulls out a black dagger from her boot.

June lets out a sigh. "Alright, but if anything happens it's on you." she jabs her pointer finger into Valentina's chest. "Oh, and we will keep your weapons for the first week." She looks back at me before exiting the room.

"That's a shame. I REALLY wanted to stab my machete into your chest." I smile at her, June only scoffs in response. "Fiesty are we?" August snickered. "Oh and play nice Val." He follows rue out of the room.

Valentina cuts the rope around my wrists and ankles. The rope leaves my skin raw and red from the friction. Absentmindedly, rubbing my wrists I open my mouth to speak. "Thanks, for helping me." her doe eyes look up into mine. "Oh love, it wasn't for free." her eyes no longer look innocent, instead they feel empty.