Chapter 1

Reminder: All characters in the story are over 18 years old!
-----------------------------------------------------------
An 8 years old boy named Keith was wandering inside the forest when he heard a howl.

He decided to run to where the howl was coming from. The howl had led him to a huge plain in the middle of the forest revealing a giant fox in the center.

 The howl had led him to a huge plain in the middle of the forest revealing a giant fox in the center

Keith: Hello!

Then the giant fox looks at him.

Keith: Wow, you are very beautiful!

The fox walked towards him and stood in front of Keith. The giant fox smiled at him and started to transform, the fox turned into a beautiful woman wearing kimono.

 The giant fox smiled at him and started to transform, the fox turned into a beautiful woman wearing kimono

Yasaka: Oh thank you, Keith!

Keith: Huh? How do you know my name?

Yasaka: Oh my beloved Keith, it is not time for us to meet yet, but I can't wait to see you when you are older!

Keith: What is that mean?

She smile as she picked him up in her arms and hold him.

Yasaka: Don't worry, you will find out in the future! But, for now, this is our goodbye I see you soon! My beloved Keith!

She kiss his forehead before everything faded to black Keith woke up on his bed as everything was all a dream!

Keith: Was that a dream? Or was that real?!

----------------
*10 Years Later*

Mom: Keith!! Hurry up!! That Airship for Unity Academy won't stay there forever!!

Keith: Coming Mom!!

He ran down the stairs.

Mom: And don't forget your lunch! I have to go to work soon.

Keith: Alright! I'm off!!

Mom: Have a Good day at Unity!!

He left the house and got on his bike and sped to where the Airship Station was.