Chapter 14🍋

❤️HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!💕
__________________________________

The group has packed up and has all of the supplies they need as the group moves on into the forest to go to the next town, so Keith can battle the gym leader!

Keith: Alright! Let's go to the next town, so I can challenge the next gym and maybe catch a new waifu!

Marnie: But, do you just recently catch Lucy?

Keith: Yeah, but as a trainer I need a variety of waifu to counter anything For example what if I encountered a member of team kuroinu with a team filled with poison type, I have no waifu with a psychic or ground type?

Marnie: Okay, I see your point!

As the group continued walking through the road, they heard a scream!

Girl: AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Keith: I heard someone in trouble!

Hilda: You think it is Team Kuroinu again!

Keith: Don't know, but let go!

The group started running toward the screaming voice in the forest to see what going on!

-Scene Change-

In the center of the road, a girl was tied up was spider webs by two grunts of Team Kuroinu.

She is a short and slender young girl with fair skin, blue eyes, and short blue hair, the latter in which she wears a yellow string headband that resembles a fishing net. She wears a short blue cape behind her back, a sleeveless white sailor shirt on top of a dark blue swimsuit with a blue fish decal in the middle of the chest, and long blue pants with a yellow string near the waist (from which hangs a badge shaped like her Trial Captain symbol) and blue Hawaiian wave patterns on the bottoms. On her feet, she wears darkly-colored rubber sandals that are too big for her.

Grunt#1: Hahaha! We got you girl, time to collect our prize!

Grunt#2: Agreed.

They started reaching her with wicked expressions as if they were going to have their way with her.

Girl: Stop, what are you doing!?

Grunt#1: Simple we are collecting our prize!

Grunt#2: We are going to have some fun with you!

Her eye widens in shock and fear!

Girl: Nooooo! Leave me alone!

The two grunts grab the zipper on their pants getting ready to rape her until they hear a familiar voice.

Keith: "Stop right there, criminals scum! Oh, it's you two again!"

The two grunts turn around to see Keith, Marnie, Hilda, and Sonia behind them as they recognize them.

Grunts #1 & #2: It is you and the girl!

They point their fingers right at Keith and Hilda.

Keith: Oh great...it's you guys again! Do you ever learn?

Hilda: "Ah! Great it's the two guys who tried to rape me!"

Keith: Trying to kidnap and rape another girl, I see! You two are scum!

Grunt #2: That is none of your business! So, you better keep away!

Keith: Is that so? Well, we are going to stop you two!

Grunt #1: Don't think that you can stop us now!

Grunt #2: Yeah, we got some new waifu, we will not lose this time!