Chapter 4 🍋

Warning: This chapter will contain bad words and possibly sexual content!
--------------------------------------------------
A few days later, Principal Zed increased security at the academy and call the police to clear out the forest for any Kuroinu still hanging out in the forest. During the rest of the week, Ruby has grown a deep bond with Keith, despite her still missing her former trainer, but she does care about Keith a lot like her previous trainer.

-Dream World-

Keith found himself alone in a dark room.

Keith: Where am I?

He looks around to find a way out of this room until he saw a door as he got close to the door he hears some noise behind the door.

Keith: What is that sound?

He grabs the knob and turns it as he opened the door, Keith saw the most horrible thing that he ever saw behind that door.

Keith witness his whole team, Akeno, Chun-li, Koneko, and Ruby being gangbang by members of Team Kuroinu, but not just them Marnie and Sonia were there too. They are being fucked by a huge guy sitting on a throne, who might be the leader of Team Kuroinu.

Keith: Stop! Leave them alone!

He tries to save them, but he can't move as he noticed that his arms and legs are completely chained up to the floor to prevent him from saving them!

Keith: NNNooooooooo! It can't be happening!?

-Reality World-

Ruby: Keith! Time to get up!

Ruby ran into his room and jumped on him trying to wake him up! He gasped in pain as Ruby landed on his stomach.

Keith: *GAAAASP!* Oh god!... You winded me! *Gasp!* But...thank you...I was having a terrible nightmare!

Ruby: Time to get up!

She pointed to his clock.

Keith: Oh. Did you come to wake me up?

She nodded her head.

Keith: Thanks.

He patted her head making her smile and started to blush.

-Timeskip-

He was walking to his morning class.

Zed(intercom): Uhh is this thing on? Hello? *Ahem!* All students! Report to the Cathedral. I have a special announcement to make.

Keith: What is it this time?

Marnie: Could be something special.

He turned around to see Marnie

Keith: Hey Marnie! How's it going?

Marnie: It's going well. How about you?

Keith: Oh ya know. Dead on the inside because of school.

Marnie chuckles.

Marnie: Same. I caught a new Waifu yesterday.

Keith: Really? Let's see it!

Marnie: Ok. Come on out Asia!

Keith: Oh cool! What type is it?

Marnie: Fairy.

Keith: Cool! Want to battle?

Marnie: As if. I'd just lose to you and your team is too strong for me.

Keith: Oh right.

Marnie: Come on. Let's go see what he wants.

Keith and Marnie walked to the Cathedral to see Principal Zed on a stage.