Chapter 9

He was being dragged into a clothing store.

Clerk: Hello ladies! You're in luck! We're doing a must-go sale!

Sonia: *GASP!*REALLY?!

Keith: Kill me.

Sonia, Marnie, and Hilda ran off to god knows where leaving you with your team.

Keith: W-Wait don't gooooo damn it! *Sigh* Ok, ok Keith! You can do this! Just like with Mom!... So who wants pajamas?!

Your team: YEAAAH!

Koneko: Wait. What are pajamas?

Keith: They're clothes that you usually wear to go to sleep. We're here now so we might as well buy you some.

-Short Timeskip-

Akeno: Are these pajamas?

She is holding black lingerie in her hand.

Keith: N-No.

He blushed and looked away.

Y/n: Pajamas are like...these!!

He said grabbing a shirt.

Y/n: They're something that you don't mind getting wrinkled or dirty while sleeping with them. Here I'll choose some for you guys.

-Short Timeskip-

He was outside the dressing room waiting for his team when Sonia walked up to you.

Sonia: Hey Y/n. Where's your team?

Y/n: Oh they're in the changing room trying on the clothes I picked for them.

Sonia:...What did you make them wear?

Keith: Nothing dirty okay?! What brings you here? Is that lingerie?

Sonia blushed and hide it away.

Sonia: W-What?!?!No!!

She said throwing it away.

Sonia: S-So you're not getting anything?

Keith: You brought me to a women's clothing store. What am I supposed to wear?

Sonia: Well what about this hat?

She shows him a cool-looking hat he grabbed it and put the hat on and turned it backward

Keith: Oh yeah this is badass!... and for some reason, I want to sing 'I wanna be the very best'!

He got up to check on them.

Ruby: Is this how you wear them?

Ruby is wearing a blue pajama with roses on it.

Keith: Yeah.

He made sure the rest were ok. Keith noticed Koneko is reading a book.

Keith: Where'd you get a book?!