deux.

𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒!

𝖭𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 2014 𝖫𝗈𝗌 𝖠𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗌, 𝖢𝖠 𝖱𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖲𝗍𝗎𝖽𝗂𝗈

𝖭𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 2014
𝖫𝗈𝗌 𝖠𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗌, 𝖢𝖠
𝖱𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖲𝗍𝗎𝖽𝗂𝗈

Iris put her phone down after sending a message to niall, in which she told him that she had got to the studio already. Then she turned off the engine of the car and started to get her brown leather coat and purse from the passenger seat. Once she had gotten out of the jet-black car, she came to face with a smiling Harry as his brown curls were more defined as he wore his usual white shirt and black tight jean combo.

Harry waited for Iris to come around the car before he brought her into a hug. Then he pulled back from the hug as he glanced at the car then asked "when did you get a new ride?". Iris entirely forgot that she had brought Alex's car instead of hers to the studio. "Oh, it isn't mine. It's Alex's car he just let me borrow it since mine is getting some work on it done," said Iris as she hung her purse on her shoulder while continuing to hold her leather coat.

Iris didn't even notice the shift in Harry's behavior as he said with a faux smile "nice ride, we should go inside especially when it's chilly out"

"Okay also how's the album going so far?" asked Iris as they walked side by side inside the building. Harry said as he runs his fingers through his long brown curls, "we're almost done with it actually, we most likely need some touch-ups before it's officially complete"

"That's such great news Harry," said Iris with such excitement that could be noticeable in her voice and her body language. Iris wrapped her right arm around Harry's left arm as they continued to walk to the recording room. "How's your album doing so far after the release?" asked Harry as he didn't mind the tiny fragments of physical touch that he received from her.

"It's been great especially when all the fans message me how they all loved it and even told me their favorite track from the album to which I'm going to ask you the question, what was your favorite track from my album?" Said Iris as she looked up at Harry expecting an answer from him

"To be fairly honest, the whole album was my favorite," said Harry as he gave a side smile to Iris to which she gave him a side glance, narrowing her eyes with suspicion then said "stop lying you don't have to lie I won't bite"

"I'm not but if I had to choose one then it would be scream drive faster, it's a song you can hear while driving with your windows down with full blast," said Harry as he had a sincere tone to his voice that Iris could notice that he wasn't lying.